Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: James Mattis
An Iran story the media has little interest in reporting: “Barack Obama eventually fired the storied Marine general for what Mattis believes were his insistent warnings about the Iranian threat”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER ‘Act of war’: Mattis says Obama’s inept response to Cafe Milano bomb plot ’emboldened’ Iran by Kelly Jane Torrance September 4, 2019 Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says he predicted years ago that Iran would escalate its provocations … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Don’t Be Fooled: Russia Attacked U.S. Troops in Syria by Eli Lake February 16, 2018 If you’ve been listening just to the Kremlin and the Pentagon, you probably didn’t know that Russia attacked American forces and their allies in … Continue reading
Trump “stopped short of withdrawing from the deal reached between the U.S., Iran and five other world powers”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Isn’t Certifying the Iran Deal—What Happens Next? by Uri Friedman October 13, 2017 On Friday, the Trump administration announced that it will not certify the nuclear deal that Barack Obama’s government struck with Iran and other world powers. Critics … Continue reading
POLITICO Why the White House Is Reading Greek History by Michael Crowley June 21, 2017 The Trump White House isn’t known as a hot spot for Ivy League intellectuals. But last month, a Harvard academic slipped into the White House … Continue reading
“Intolerance of faith and ignorance of religion means that our first liberty — religious liberty — is typed with scare quotes, as if assertions of this fundamental freedom were somehow inherently bigoted and disingenuous”
NATIONAL REVIEW On This Memorial Day, We Are Unmaking America by David French May 29, 2017 …I fear that General Mattis is right. There is a profound lack of unity in America. In fact, let’s ask a key question: Is … Continue reading
“Dangling reminiscent wisps of the invalidated Palestinian narrative will only encumber the moral clarity and credibility required to unwind the impossibly tangled diplomatic failure of the Iran nuclear deal”
THE FEDERALIST James Mattis Should Focus On Islamic Terror Instead Of Palestinian Grievances by Andrew Lappin May 9, 2017 …During his visit, journalist Tal Shalev asked [James] Mattis if he stands by his comments from 2013, when he stated Israeli … Continue reading
Mattis in Israel: “As far as Centcom is concerned, Israel is not part of the Middle East. Israel is in Europe”
JERUSALEM POST General Mattis and the Fatah tautology by Caroline B. Glick April 19, 2017 …[General[ Mattis is reputedly a very smart, well-read man. And yet, his claims show that despite his intelligence, he has a stunning lack of intellectual curiosity … Continue reading