Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: James Mattis
Mattis in Israel: “As far as Centcom is concerned, Israel is not part of the Middle East. Israel is in Europe”
JERUSALEM POST General Mattis and the Fatah tautology by Caroline B. Glick April 19, 2017 …[General[ Mattis is reputedly a very smart, well-read man. And yet, his claims show that despite his intelligence, he has a stunning lack of intellectual curiosity … Continue reading
#Trump #Military Coup: “Most of the criticism of the Flynn, Mattis and Kelly nominations is politically created hysteria”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Has Trump Nominated Too Many Military Leaders — or Not Enough? by Victor Davis Hanson December 15, 2016 President-elect Donald Trump is being faulted for supposedly appointing too many retired generals to Cabinet-level jobs and “militarizing” the … Continue reading
GEOPOLITICAL FUTURES Trump’s Mad Dog by George Friedman December 7, 2016 “…The Mad Dog was fired by President Barack Obama, rumor has it, for asking inconvenient questions. The question of bombing Iran had come up and Mattis would not let … Continue reading