Most Clicked This Week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- J Street signs letter -- along with JVP and CAIR -- accusing Mike Pompeo of being "hostile to diplomacy and having a “disqualifying record” of anti-Muslim statements"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Yom Ha'atzmaut 2018 "Show me another country that is thrilled and moved by its very existence" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Mad Dog Mattis
Mattis in Israel: “As far as Centcom is concerned, Israel is not part of the Middle East. Israel is in Europe”
JERUSALEM POST General Mattis and the Fatah tautology by Caroline B. Glick April 19, 2017 …[General[ Mattis is reputedly a very smart, well-read man. And yet, his claims show that despite his intelligence, he has a stunning lack of intellectual curiosity … Continue reading
GEOPOLITICAL FUTURES Trump’s Mad Dog by George Friedman December 7, 2016 “…The Mad Dog was fired by President Barack Obama, rumor has it, for asking inconvenient questions. The question of bombing Iran had come up and Mattis would not let … Continue reading