Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Twitter launches inquiry against Grenell for exposing lethal homophobia
Tag Archives: Anne Frank
“Described as a counterpart to Anne Frank’s diary, a journal written by Renia Spiegel, a Jewish girl who lived in Poland during World War II, is being published in English”
NEW YORK TIMES A Slain Jewish Girl’s Diary of Life Under the Soviets and the Nazis by Joanna Berendt September 24, 2019 She was a Jewish teenager in a small trade city in southeastern Poland when she began writing her … Continue reading
Wiesenthal Center: ”Don’t degrade Anne Frank’s memory to push the big lie that Israelis are today’s Nazis”
JERUSALEM POST Wiesenthal Center urges removal of Anne Frank’s name from NGO due to antisemitism by Benjamin Weinthal April 4, 2019 The Simon Wiesenthal Center called on the Frankfurt-based Anne Frank Educational Center to remove the Holocaust victim’s name from … Continue reading
“What appears to have been a woefully misguided attempt at humor turned into a national embarrassment for the Southern California city of Newport Beach”
NEW YORK POST Anne Frank’s stepsister says teens in swastika photo apologized by Associated Press March 8, 2019 …On Thursday, the stepsister of Anne Frank visited privately with students who attended the party and described an emotional meeting in which … Continue reading
“On the contrary, the runaway success of Anne Frank’s diary depended on playing down her Jewish identity”
MOSAIC Anne Frank, the Beloved Victim of the Nazis Who Never Had the Chance to Write about the Holocaust October 31, 2018 …This disturbing idea [that “people love dead Jews”] was suggested by an incident this past spring at the … Continue reading
Chabad of Lakeview invites you to An Historic Evening with Eva Schloss, Stepsister of Anne Frank Tuesday October 9, 2018 Lane Tech High School 2501 West Addison Street Chicago, IL 60618 6 p.m. VIP reception with Eva. Drinks, food and … Continue reading
New York Times false equivalencies: “Jewish refugees did not cause an explosion of rape and sexual violence as Muslim refugees have in Sweden and Germany”
OBSERVER Nicholas Kristof’s Obscene Comparison: Injured Syrian Girl Is Not Anne Frank by Abraham H. Miller August 29, 2016 Anne Frank is not an injured Syrian girl, and to make the comparison, as Nicholas Kristof does, is to stand on the … Continue reading
Foundation set up by Anne Frank’s father threatens to sue French MP and academic who have published her diary online
THE TELEGRAPH Anne Frank charity threatens legal action over online publication of diary by David Chazan January 1, 2015 Anne Frank’s diary, written when the Jewish teenager was in hiding from the Nazis with her family, was made freely available … Continue reading
EPOCH TIMES by Amelia Pang June 5, 2015 For decades, Jacqueline van Maarsen told no one. She did not want people to know she was Anne Frank’s best friend. As much as Anne Frank’s diary was about a girl who … Continue reading