Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Clifford May
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading
“Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose…but such theories have no basis in history or reality”
WASHINGTON TIMES The advance of illiberal world disorder by Clifford D. May November 6, 2018 You don’t know much about history if you don’t know this: “Until 1945 the story of humankind going back thousands of years was a long … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading