Most Clicked This Week
- #NYT writer pimping for Iran, an Iranian agent
- A response from David Coleman
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "The trinity moral relativism, moral equivalence, and historical revisionism aimed at Israel is poorly camouflaged anti-Semitism"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “It is now a social imperative to distance oneself from President Donald Trump, if not to revile him”
Tag Archives: Clifford May
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading
“Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose…but such theories have no basis in history or reality”
WASHINGTON TIMES The advance of illiberal world disorder by Clifford D. May November 6, 2018 You don’t know much about history if you don’t know this: “Until 1945 the story of humankind going back thousands of years was a long … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading