Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Clifford May
“Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose…but such theories have no basis in history or reality”
WASHINGTON TIMES The advance of illiberal world disorder by Clifford D. May November 6, 2018 You don’t know much about history if you don’t know this: “Until 1945 the story of humankind going back thousands of years was a long … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading