Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Jared and Ivanka won't be banned, "but I don’t think most synagogues would give them an aliyah”
- New York Times continues its campaign against Israel -- demonizing, delegitimizing, applying double standards.
- International community "fosters the incorrect, dubious argument that #Israel is still legally responsible for #Gaza as an occupier"
- UN Human Rights Council "accused of unfairly targeting Israel, and Trump aides are questioning its usefulness"
- Ya think? "The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States"
- UN Human Rights Chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein compares Holocaust to "occupation" [VIDEO]
- Bolton observed UN corruption and incompetence firsthand, then dared to talk about it
Tag Archives: Clifford May
“Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose…but such theories have no basis in history or reality”
WASHINGTON TIMES The advance of illiberal world disorder by Clifford D. May November 6, 2018 You don’t know much about history if you don’t know this: “Until 1945 the story of humankind going back thousands of years was a long … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading