Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Clifford May
“Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose…but such theories have no basis in history or reality”
WASHINGTON TIMES The advance of illiberal world disorder by Clifford D. May November 6, 2018 You don’t know much about history if you don’t know this: “Until 1945 the story of humankind going back thousands of years was a long … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
John B. Judis, the author of this Slate article, was profiled last year in The Tower by Joshua Muravchik in connection with Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict. According to Muravchik, Judis thinks Zionism was “inherently … Continue reading