Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: terrorist
US extradition request to Jordan could put Sbarro Pizza homicide bomber released in Schalit deal back in prison [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST US Makes 1st Extradition Request for Hamas Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 14, 2017 The US Department of Justice announced on Tuesday its first ever extradition request to try a Hamas terrorist who murdered … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Survivor of Bloody Terrorist Attack in Tel Aviv Recounts Brush With Death in Horrifying Detail Lea Speyer June 9, 2016 Linda Dayan: We heard this popping noise. At first, I thought it was an electrical problem. Then the screaming started, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘Happiest Day of My Life,’ Says Sister of Brutally Slain Yeshiva Student, After Palestinian Perpetrator Found Dead in Bulgaria by Ruthie Blum February 26, 2016 With news emerging of the death of 51-year-old Palestinian terrorist Omar Nayef Zayed in … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Obama Admin Has Not Prosecuted a Single Palestinian Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Adam Kredo February 2, 2016 The Obama administration has not prosecuted a single Palestinian terrorist responsible for killing Americans abroad, despite a congressional mandate ordering … Continue reading
Zuckerberg and Facebook refuse to remove postings by Palestinians calling for violence against Israelis. But it gets worse
COMMUNITIES DIGITAL NEWS Mark Zuckerberg: An American Jewish tragedy by Doni Kandel December 13, 2015 As a new wave of Palestinian terror has descended upon the people of Israel, social media continues to play a significant and growing role. According to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM ONLINE French Jewish journalist: “The terrorist cussed at me” by Rachel Avraham November 17, 2015 Ismail Omer Mustafa, age 29 from France, is one of the terrorists who implemented suicide bombings in Paris that resulted in the murder of … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Mother of Killed Arab Terrorist Pulls Out Knife During Interview by Staff October 27, 2015 Offering an interviewer candy to celebrate her son’s martyrdom, Umm Muhammad Shamasne said that she hoped her other sons would follow in his … Continue reading