Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Hungary
Anti-Soros posters in Hungary “defaced with anti-Semitic graffiti, including the words “stinking Jew” written in magic marker”
REUTERS Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat by Luke Baker July 11, 2017 Israel’s foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary … Continue reading
“My visit to Europe made one thing unmistakably clear: if there is any group in the world that needs a safe homeland — a sanctuary from bigotry and hatred — it is the Jewish people”
GATESTONE A Visit to the Old and New Hells of Europe Provides a Reminder of Israel’s Importance by Alan M. Dershowitz May 17, 2016 …There was not a moment during my visit to Europe that I was not reminded of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Greece to defy EU order on labeling settlement goods by Raphael Ahren November 30, 2015 A day after Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras visited Jerusalem, his foreign minister Nikos Kotzias sent a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hungary says no to settlement labeling by Greer Fay Cashman November 16, 2015 Hungary will not place special labeling on products from the West Bank and the Golan Heights, Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó told a breakfast meeting … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern July 12, 2015 More than 715,000 people have applied for asylum in the EU during the past twelve months….In 2014, Hungary received more refugees per capita than any other EU country apart from Sweden. Asylum requests … Continue reading
RABBI JONATHAN SACKS BLOG by February 14, 2015 Jobbik, otherwise known as the Movement for a Better Hungary, is an ultra-nationalist Hungarian political party that has been described as fascist, neo-Nazi, racist, and anti-semitic. It has accused Jews of being … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Gabriel Eichler May 27, 2014 It is time for Europe’s able-bodied Jews to start thinking about relocating to places where their safety will be less endangered than in countries that their ancestors have called home for centuries. While … Continue reading