Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Hungary
Hungary, 1945: “This scene accurately and bravely represents why it was impossible for Jews to seek justice in the postwar period” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Taboo-breaking film depicts Hungary’s grim welcome to Holocaust survivors by Cnaan Liphshiz October 28, 2017 The time is just after the defeat of Nazi Germany. Two Orthodox Jews disembark from a train at a rural station in … Continue reading
Anti-Soros posters in Hungary “defaced with anti-Semitic graffiti, including the words “stinking Jew” written in magic marker”
REUTERS Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat by Luke Baker July 11, 2017 Israel’s foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary … Continue reading
“My visit to Europe made one thing unmistakably clear: if there is any group in the world that needs a safe homeland — a sanctuary from bigotry and hatred — it is the Jewish people”
GATESTONE A Visit to the Old and New Hells of Europe Provides a Reminder of Israel’s Importance by Alan M. Dershowitz May 17, 2016 …There was not a moment during my visit to Europe that I was not reminded of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Greece to defy EU order on labeling settlement goods by Raphael Ahren November 30, 2015 A day after Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras visited Jerusalem, his foreign minister Nikos Kotzias sent a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hungary says no to settlement labeling by Greer Fay Cashman November 16, 2015 Hungary will not place special labeling on products from the West Bank and the Golan Heights, Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó told a breakfast meeting … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern July 12, 2015 More than 715,000 people have applied for asylum in the EU during the past twelve months….In 2014, Hungary received more refugees per capita than any other EU country apart from Sweden. Asylum requests … Continue reading
RABBI JONATHAN SACKS BLOG by February 14, 2015 Jobbik, otherwise known as the Movement for a Better Hungary, is an ultra-nationalist Hungarian political party that has been described as fascist, neo-Nazi, racist, and anti-semitic. It has accused Jews of being … Continue reading