Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Hungary
Hungary, 1945: “This scene accurately and bravely represents why it was impossible for Jews to seek justice in the postwar period” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Taboo-breaking film depicts Hungary’s grim welcome to Holocaust survivors by Cnaan Liphshiz October 28, 2017 The time is just after the defeat of Nazi Germany. Two Orthodox Jews disembark from a train at a rural station in … Continue reading
Anti-Soros posters in Hungary “defaced with anti-Semitic graffiti, including the words “stinking Jew” written in magic marker”
REUTERS Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat by Luke Baker July 11, 2017 Israel’s foreign ministry has issued a statement denouncing U.S. billionaire George Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary … Continue reading
“My visit to Europe made one thing unmistakably clear: if there is any group in the world that needs a safe homeland — a sanctuary from bigotry and hatred — it is the Jewish people”
GATESTONE A Visit to the Old and New Hells of Europe Provides a Reminder of Israel’s Importance by Alan M. Dershowitz May 17, 2016 …There was not a moment during my visit to Europe that I was not reminded of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Greece to defy EU order on labeling settlement goods by Raphael Ahren November 30, 2015 A day after Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras visited Jerusalem, his foreign minister Nikos Kotzias sent a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hungary says no to settlement labeling by Greer Fay Cashman November 16, 2015 Hungary will not place special labeling on products from the West Bank and the Golan Heights, Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó told a breakfast meeting … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern July 12, 2015 More than 715,000 people have applied for asylum in the EU during the past twelve months….In 2014, Hungary received more refugees per capita than any other EU country apart from Sweden. Asylum requests … Continue reading
RABBI JONATHAN SACKS BLOG by February 14, 2015 Jobbik, otherwise known as the Movement for a Better Hungary, is an ultra-nationalist Hungarian political party that has been described as fascist, neo-Nazi, racist, and anti-semitic. It has accused Jews of being … Continue reading