Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: PA
GATESTONE by Malcolm Lowe July 16, 2014 Last Friday, July 11, the US House of Representatives unanimously passed Resolution 657 in support of Israel’s right to defend itself against the rockets fired from the Gaza strip. A similar resolution has also been submitted to … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES by Prof. Hillel Frisch July 9, 2014 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: It is time for a full-scale offensive against Hamas and the other Islamist-Jihadist groups in Gaza. Israel should take over Gaza temporarily; destroy the terrorist infrastructure … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Sarah Stern, EMET July 3, 2014 The entire nation and people of Israel this week has been united in profound anguish. It is an agony so great it is wells up in the cavity of your chest … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Elhanan Miller June 12, 2014 In leaked recording, Saeb Erekat compares PA president to Saddam and Assad; says Netanyahu ‘a war criminal’ who’s ‘not worth a bullet’ A leaked audio recording of chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb … Continue reading