Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Saudia Arabia
It’s no longer called the Israeli-Arab conflict because it has shrunk to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
YNET Israel remains the Middle East’s only anchor by Guy Bechor November 28, 2015 …And so, for about two years, the American administration focused on us, focused on past, while the Syrian meat grinder expanded, Iraq collapsed, Libya turned into … Continue reading
TORONTO STAR by Shenaz Kermalli October 15, 2014 Raising fears of renewed sectarian tensions in the region, Saudi Arabia’s top court has sentenced a charismatic opposition leader to death for speaking out against the kingdom’s ruling family. Nimr Baqer al-Nimr, … Continue reading
Last week I was in DC for the two-day Foundation for Defense of Democracy conference. For such a young organization their range of accomplishments is very impressive. FDD analysts are tops in their fields and testify regularly before Congress, are consulted by the White … Continue reading