Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Saudia Arabia
It’s no longer called the Israeli-Arab conflict because it has shrunk to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
YNET Israel remains the Middle East’s only anchor by Guy Bechor November 28, 2015 …And so, for about two years, the American administration focused on us, focused on past, while the Syrian meat grinder expanded, Iraq collapsed, Libya turned into … Continue reading
TORONTO STAR by Shenaz Kermalli October 15, 2014 Raising fears of renewed sectarian tensions in the region, Saudi Arabia’s top court has sentenced a charismatic opposition leader to death for speaking out against the kingdom’s ruling family. Nimr Baqer al-Nimr, … Continue reading
Last week I was in DC for the two-day Foundation for Defense of Democracy conference. For such a young organization their range of accomplishments is very impressive. FDD analysts are tops in their fields and testify regularly before Congress, are consulted by the White … Continue reading