Most Clicked This Week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- EVENT: CAMERA in Chicago
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- UCLA student and employee: "F*cking Jews...Give the Palestinians back their land, go back to Poland or whatever freezer-state you’re from"
- UCLA & Tufts: First amendment means its okay to demonize Israel
- Israel-bashers crash #UCLA event: "More than a few of the students harassed during the May 17 event were trepidatious about filing a police report"
- "With the advent of “intersectionality,” Jewish students must pass an Israel litmus test to prove their commitment to social justice"
- From an IDF Vet to his American friends: Wake up to what is happening on your college campuses
Tag Archives: United Nations Refugee and Works Agency
“The Arab League’s April 10, 1948 decision to invade Israel and “save Palestine,” marked a watershed event, for it changed the rules of the conflict”
MYTHS AND FACTS Nakba: The Arab Self-Inflicted Catastrophe by Eli Hertz May 15, 2018 …It was a conflict between two national or ethnic groups. Palestinian Arabs represented one side in the conflict – the side responsible for starting the war. … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 7, 2014 Last week Chris Gunness, a spokesperson for the United Nations Refugee and Works Agency, had a lengthy temper tantrum on twitter. The object of that tantrum, the Jerusalem Post‘s editor-in-chief, Steve Linde, … Continue reading
SENATOR MARK KIRK Press Release October 22, 2014 WASHINGTON – U.S. Senators Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) today expressed concern over Secretary of State John Kerry’s recent announcement to send more than $150 million of assistance to the … Continue reading