Most Clicked This Week
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- "How much antisemitism must pile up in the Democratic Party before something can be done about it? And will the mainstream media hold them accountable?"
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- "Emerging evidence suggests BDS movement has extensive ties to Palestinian terrorist organizations, using the “social justice” movement as a veritable human shield for anti-Israel ideology and activism"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year's tuition
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
Tag Archives: United Nations Refugee and Works Agency
“The Arab League’s April 10, 1948 decision to invade Israel and “save Palestine,” marked a watershed event, for it changed the rules of the conflict”
MYTHS AND FACTS Nakba: The Arab Self-Inflicted Catastrophe by Eli Hertz May 15, 2018 …It was a conflict between two national or ethnic groups. Palestinian Arabs represented one side in the conflict – the side responsible for starting the war. … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 7, 2014 Last week Chris Gunness, a spokesperson for the United Nations Refugee and Works Agency, had a lengthy temper tantrum on twitter. The object of that tantrum, the Jerusalem Post‘s editor-in-chief, Steve Linde, … Continue reading
SENATOR MARK KIRK Press Release October 22, 2014 WASHINGTON – U.S. Senators Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) today expressed concern over Secretary of State John Kerry’s recent announcement to send more than $150 million of assistance to the … Continue reading