Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
BUZZFEED Israel Will Be The Great Foreign Policy Debate Of The Democratic Primary by Emily Tamkin and Alexis Levinson January 16, 2019 Some of the Democratic Party’s brightest new stars believe Israel is a rogue state that should be treated … Continue reading
“Democrats are now defined by Trump the way that antimatter is defined by matter, with each particle of matter corresponding to an antiparticle”
THE HILL Donald Trump is completely transforming the Democrats by Jonathan Turley December 29, 2018 In this age of rage, voters seem to have no patience, let alone need, for leaders speaking of abstract principles. They want immediate unequivocal action … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Majority of J Street-Backed Candidates in Contested Races Lose by Brent Scher November 8, 2018 Liberal Jewish advocacy group J Street emerged as one of the biggest backers for Democratic candidates this cycle, but a majority of the … Continue reading
“A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval”
WASHINGTON TIMES Politics and anti-Semitism by Abraham H. Miller June 12, 2018 Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, is leaving Congress to run for the office of state attorney general. For those who long wished Mr. Ellison well but elsewhere, the move has … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST MONITOR California Democrats reject anti-BDS legislation March 1, 2018 California Democrats have rejected proposed legislation targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, in a further sign of a growing partisan divide in the US over Israel. The developments were … Continue reading
“The Democratic Party cultivates singlehood, black anger at America, Latino separatism, victimhood, group grievance, and dependency on government”
THE DAILY SIGNAL Democrats Thrive by Keeping Americans Divided, Dependent, and Angry by Dennis Prager November 29, 2017 …The more Americans depend on themselves or on their family or community, the more likely they are to vote Republican. On the … Continue reading
In Chicago, the “inaugural summit of the newly launched Obama Foundation offered an escape from reality for some Democrats”
POLITICO The strange, new-age Obama reunion by Edward-Isaac Covere November 1, 2017 They’re a long way from the White House. But here in the halls of the Marriott Marquis, covered in Barack Obama’s old logo of a rising sun for … Continue reading