Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
“Anti-Semites are thrilled to call Sanders an ally, and he is equally excited to call anti-Semites friends”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Democratic Majority for Israel Waves the White Flag in Presidential Contest by Joshua Sharf February 28th, 2020 Word is that the Democratic Majority for Israel (DMFI) is waving the white flag in the presidential race, will spend no … Continue reading
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading
Democratic “push to boycott AIPAC is by no means new. Liberal advocacy groups have long viewed AIPAC as overly hawkish on Israel and out of line with the Democratic Party’s evolving stance on the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON The Campaign to Sever the Democratic Alliance With AIPAC by Adam Kredo February 7, 2020 A Democrat-backed effort to boycott the nation’s leading pro-Israel group is gaining steam, worrying center-left advocates of the Jewish state who have been … Continue reading
“The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party”
JNS Why American Jews slander President Trump by Caroline Glick December 15, 2019 …And while it is true that to date, white supremacist anti-Semitism has been the most lethal form of anti-Semitism in America, from a political and social perspective … Continue reading
“There is little evidence to suggest that the great majority of either African Americans or Jews is prepared to reassess its longstanding blind loyalty to the Democrat Party””
FRONT PAGE MAG Jews, African Americans and the Democrat Party by Kenneth Levin October 11, 2019 In democracies, minority groups will often embrace one political party and cling to that attachment irrespective of changing political circumstances. This seems especially true … Continue reading
“Given Linda Sarsour’s record, her claim that she supports Bernie Sanders because of rising anti-Semitism in America is irony thick enough to cut with a chainsaw”
FEDERALIST Warren Mimics Bernie’s Promotion Of Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour To Campaign Surrogate by Warren Henry September 11, 2019 Personnel is policy, or so the saying goes. So it is troubling that the two leading left-wing presidential candidates—Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth … Continue reading
“Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable”
TABLET MAG Ignore it at your peril by Liel Leibovitz August 22, 2019 …Shortly after Trump was elected, the left moved into resistance mode. The feelings here were entirely understandable—I myself found Trump’s election deeply worrisome. But, very quickly, the energy … Continue reading