Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
- In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
“Andrew Yang’s op-ed, which reads that ‘BDS unfairly singles out Israel for unfair economic punishment,’ sparked fierce debate between pro-Israel, progressive Democrats”
JEWISH JOURNAL Andrew Yang Got It Right on BDS by Stephen H. Norwood and Rafael Medoff January 29, 2021 We’re used to politicians mangling history, whether out of carelessness or partisanship. So it was a breath of fresh air when … Continue reading
“Democrats expected Jewish voters to help them flip Georgia and Florida. Instead, Jewish voters flipped them off”
JNS Democrats’ anti-Semitism cost them in Florida and Georgia by Daniel Greenfield November 8, 2020 Before the election, Brandeis University’s Steinhardt Social Research Institute marked Georgia, along with Florida, as one of the states where the Jewish vote could help … Continue reading
“Angered by Cuomo and de Blasio, powerful Orthodox and Hasidic communities break ranks with the Democrats and challenge NYC’s political math”
TABLET MAG The New Jewish Vote by Armin Rosen November 5, 2020 …Even before precinct data was available, there was strong circumstantial evidence that there had been historic turnout in Orthodox communities across New York and New Jersey and that … Continue reading
Democrats “have embraced Black Lives Matter, have ignored the anti-Jewish rhetoric of BLM leaders, and were silent as BLM mobs attacked and defaced synagogues in LA”
JNS Jews betraying Jews by Kenneth Levin October 12, 2020 …The Democrat Party has also been essentially silent about growing hostility towards Jews being promoted in Democrat bastions in the wider society. The major American institutions abetting anti-Semitism are America’s … Continue reading
“However commendable Biden’s decision was to disavow an antisemite like Linda Sarsour, the Democratic Party nominee should clean up his own house first”
THE FEDERALIST Biden Condemns Antisemitism While Ignoring Democrats Who Support It by Benjamin Baird September 12, 2020 …Despite these concerns, Biden continues to ignore the BDS advocate on his staff. In June 2018, his liaison to the Muslim American community, … Continue reading
“The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
AMERICAN THINKER The Democrats’ 2020 platform resurrects Obama’s hostility to Israel and appeasement of Iran by Carol S. Greenwald August 2, 2020 Democrats’ crowing that their 2020 platform on Israel is a victory for the moderates is disingenuous. The Democrat … Continue reading
DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
FOREIGN POLICY Biden Bucks Progressives, Won’t Denounce Israeli Occupation by Colum Lynch August 6, 2020 In early July, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and other influential progressives were convinced that they had secured a critical concession from Joe Biden’s campaign: For … Continue reading
Biden’s Democratic Party Israel platform: “U.S. embassy, which Trump moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in May 2018, five months after recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, should remain there”
JNS Democratic Party advances platform, including language on Israel July 16, 2020 Members of the drafting committee voted to approve the language of the Democratic Party’s 2020 platform in a virtual meeting on Wednesday ahead of the July 27 vote … Continue reading
“Anti-Semites are thrilled to call Sanders an ally, and he is equally excited to call anti-Semites friends”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Democratic Majority for Israel Waves the White Flag in Presidential Contest by Joshua Sharf February 28th, 2020 Word is that the Democratic Majority for Israel (DMFI) is waving the white flag in the presidential race, will spend no … Continue reading
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading