Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
And this, from a Joe Biden supporter: “Liberals repelled by both a blatant idiot and a bankrupting socialist could simply stay home”
SPECTATOR USA Where is the Democrat who can take on Trump? by Lionel Shriver July 3, 2019 I have plenty of shamefaced company in having rashly predicted, as pundits are warned never to do, that Donald Trump wouldn’t win the … Continue reading
SPECTATOR US The Democrats’ Catch-22 in the primaries by Charles Lipson June 28, 2019 The debates over two nights showed a party that has changed significantly since Hillary Clinton won the nomination in 2016. Back then, Bernie Sanders’s socialist positions … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is Corbynization the Democratic Party’s Future? by Robert Philbot June 2019 …In the 2017 election, 69 percent of Britain’s Jews voted for the Conservative Party—a stunning number, considering that Labour was the same kind of home for Jews that … Continue reading
#AntiSemitism “The far Left is intertwined with Islamist activists. Both share a hatred of the U.S. and see the Middle East as a postcolonial victim of Western imperialism”
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Progressive Anti-Semitism — and Why Now? by Victor Davis Hanson May 7, 2019 …The examples of progressive hatred of Jews could be multiplied endlessly, but the key question is: Why in this generation and why on the … Continue reading
“The “Jexodus” movement was started by Jewish millennials who say they are tired of the Democratic party’s “blatant disregard for anti-Semitism”
THE JEWISH VOICE ‘Jexodus’ group helps Jewish millennials leave Democratic Party by Joseph Wolkin March 9, 2019 A new movement called “Jexodus” was launched at the beginning of March, in the midst of Democrats announcing their candidates for the 2020 … Continue reading
“The ascendancy of the hard Left, which is Barack Obama’s lasting legacy, is transforming life in America for Jews”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Leftist Jew Hatred Has Come to America by Karin McQuillan January 23rd, 2019 …Jews have suffered huge discrimination in America. They arrived penniless and made it in one or two generations, embracing America with love despite the discrimination … Continue reading
BUZZFEED Israel Will Be The Great Foreign Policy Debate Of The Democratic Primary by Emily Tamkin and Alexis Levinson January 16, 2019 Some of the Democratic Party’s brightest new stars believe Israel is a rogue state that should be treated … Continue reading