Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: anti-Israel
AMERICAN THINKER ‘Burn in hell, Zionist scum’: Pro-Palestinian demonstrators attack AIPAC attendee by Thomas Lifson March 21, 2016 As the AIPAC meeting got underway yesterday, awaiting speeches from all the presidential candidates today, demonstrators weren’t waiting for Donald Trump to … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year’s tuition
JERUSALEM POST Time to draw lines and defend them by Caroline Glick February 29, 2016 At a certain point you just have to know when draw a line in the sand. Sloan and Guy Rachmuth, Jewish parents in Durham, North … Continue reading
ISRAEL BEHIND THE NEWS Yogi Bear, Yogi Berra, and the Misreading of Media Mishaps by David Bedein September 28, 2015 AP reported the sentimental passing of baseball star Yogi Berra at the age of 90 with the headline that cartoon … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The BDS Movement’s Very Bad Month by Evelyn Gordon September 24, 2015 The one saving grace about anti-Semites is that, contrary to Barack Obama’s famous claim, they generally are irrational and, therefore, they often overreach. The anti-Israel boycott, divestment, and … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Jonathan S. Tobin April 22, 2015 ….Debates about Israel should be conducted with respect and ad hominem attacks do nothing to persuade people or advance the cause of Israel. But let’s put these complaints in perspective. Leftist Jews … Continue reading
Featuring Ambassador Danny Ayalon SUNDAY, MARCH 8, 2015 10:15 AM CONGREGATION B’NAI TIKVAH 1001 Finnegans Lane North Brunswick, NJ Adults and Teens welcome. Free attendance but RSVP required. Event Flyer For more event information and to register Sponsors include CAMERA, StandWithUs, Jerusalem … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by William Jacobson December 26, 2014 One of the great under-told stories of the anti-police turmoil after the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand-jury decisions is the instigating role played by anti-Israel activists. What, you ask, does anti-Israel … Continue reading