Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER AMIA Bombing Investigator Alberto Nisman Was Murdered, New Official Argentine Report Concludes by Ben Cohen May 30, 2017 A forthcoming report from one of Argentina’s top security agencies will confirm that Alberto Nisman — the special prosecutor who investigated … Continue reading
Iran–our partner in peace– besides lying about their nuclear program, also lied about not blowing up Buenos Aires AMIA Jewish Community Center
JEWISH PRESS Former Argentine FM Admitted Iran Blew Up Jewish Center by David Israel December 19, 2015 Argentine journalist Daniel Santoro on Friday revealed two recordings in which former Argentine Foreign Minister Hector Timerman is heard admitting that Iran “planted … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Eamonn MacDonagh July 2015 Before he was murdered, the Argentinian prosecutor investigating the massive 1994 Buenos Aires bombing wiretapped over 40,000 phone calls. His one question: Did the Argentinian government conspire to cover up Iran’s involvement in the attack? … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST The Editorial Board April 23, 2015 WHAT DO lobbyists at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the director of a Washington think tank have to do with hedge-fund manager Paul Singer and the Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman, … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by María Julia Oliván February 13, 2015 Argentine Federal Prosecutor Gerardo Pollicita on Friday sought to indict President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, her Foreign Minister Héctor Timmerman and Congressman Andres Larroque for allegedly covering up the involvement of … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Simon Romero February 3, 2015 Alberto Nisman, the prosecutor whose mysterious death has gripped Argentina, had drafted a request for the arrest of President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, accusing her of trying to shield Iranian officials from … Continue reading
Mysterious death of Argentine prosecutor revives tales of Hezbollah sleeper cells and secret deals with Iran
NATIONAL POST by Joseph Brean January 23, 2015 In Argentina, the mysterious death of a crusading prosecutor on the eve of his explosive testimony about presidential interference in a terrorism investigation has set the nation on edge, with protesters on … Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES HERALD January 14, 2015 The prosecutor in charge of the AMIA bombing investigation Alberto Nisman has filed a 300-page complaint accusing President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman among other kirchnerite political figures of “covering … Continue reading