Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Tayyup Erdogan
JNS Erdoğan again has his eyes set on Jerusalem by Nadav Shragai March 1, 2021 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s decision to change the name of the Directorate of Religious Affairs to the “Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs” isn’t … Continue reading
“Erdoğan needs epic stories of military might against real or fabricated foreign enemies to tell an increasing number of grudging voters in the face of an ailing economy”
GATESTONE Erdoğan Needs New Enemies by Burak Bekdil August 22, 2020 …Most recently, condemning the historic normalization deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Erdoğan said that “because we stand by Palestine,” he is considering withdrawing Turkey’s ambassador … Continue reading
“Jerusalem should not upset the applecart with regards to Ankara, and it should preserve the possibility of returning the relations to their previous state of a strong military alliance”
JNS Turkey heading towards ‘Russian-Chinese axis’ after ejection from F-35 program by Yaakov Lappin August 8, 2019 The Trump administration’s decision to eject Turkey from the F-35 fighter-jet program in July has significant implications for NATO, Israel and the Middle … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Dasha Afanasieva and Humeyra Pamuk August 4, 2014 Ahead of August 10 presidential election, Turkish PM tells hundreds of thousands that Israel will ‘drown in the blood it sheds.’ REUTERS – Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel on Sunday … Continue reading