Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: Tayyup Erdogan
JNS Erdoğan again has his eyes set on Jerusalem by Nadav Shragai March 1, 2021 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s decision to change the name of the Directorate of Religious Affairs to the “Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs” isn’t … Continue reading
“Erdoğan needs epic stories of military might against real or fabricated foreign enemies to tell an increasing number of grudging voters in the face of an ailing economy”
GATESTONE Erdoğan Needs New Enemies by Burak Bekdil August 22, 2020 …Most recently, condemning the historic normalization deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Erdoğan said that “because we stand by Palestine,” he is considering withdrawing Turkey’s ambassador … Continue reading
“Jerusalem should not upset the applecart with regards to Ankara, and it should preserve the possibility of returning the relations to their previous state of a strong military alliance”
JNS Turkey heading towards ‘Russian-Chinese axis’ after ejection from F-35 program by Yaakov Lappin August 8, 2019 The Trump administration’s decision to eject Turkey from the F-35 fighter-jet program in July has significant implications for NATO, Israel and the Middle … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Dasha Afanasieva and Humeyra Pamuk August 4, 2014 Ahead of August 10 presidential election, Turkish PM tells hundreds of thousands that Israel will ‘drown in the blood it sheds.’ REUTERS – Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel on Sunday … Continue reading