Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Jihad
#BoulderMassacre: “Other than a synagogue what better place to go full-jihad than in a market with a wide array of kosher food, favored by local Jews, less than a week before Passover?”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Truth About the Boulder Massacre by Don Feder March 29, 2021 In coverage of the March 22 Boulder, CO. supermarket massacre, The New York Times was true to form (All the News That’s Fit to Spin), … Continue reading
GATESTONE Jihad at Christmas: “Coldly Kill Them with Hate and Rage” by Richard Kemp December 24, 2020 This month, Islamic State terrorists released a “religious” song for Christmas, “Coldly Kill Them With Hate and Rage”. Taking the form of Islamic … Continue reading
“Feminists denounce the Western “patriarchy,” but say nothing against the Muslim treatment of women as chattel; gays denounce Christian bakeries, but say nothing against the Muslim execution of gays”
AMERICAN THINKER Understanding the Islam/West Narrative by Raymond Ibrahim November 26, 2019 Any honest and objective appraisal of Islam’s historic jihad on the Christian world is eye-opening, to say the very least. In the first century of its existence (between … Continue reading
THE JEWISH VOICE IDF Cuts off Hamas-Related TV Station by Ralph Hedderman July 31, 2018 IDF forces in the Binyamin area early Monday morning made sure one television station couldn’t carry Hamas propaganda over the airwaves anymore as the Israeli … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG New Trump Strategy: Israel Not the Cause of Middle East Problems, Jihad Is by Daniel Greenfield December 18,2017 …The bullet points are that it’s an America First strategy that looks at mutual cooperation rather than a free … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
“In Birmingham there is a suburb, Sparkbrook, which has produced one-tenth of the England’s jihadists”
GATESTONE Multiculturalism Is Splintering the West by Giulio Meotti October 9, 2017 The European Union’s official statistics on terrorism are dramatic: “In 2016, a total of 142 failed, foiled and completed attacks were reported by eight EU Member States. More than half … Continue reading
“Ithaca (NY) third grade event shows how anti-Israel indoctrination has moved into elementary schools” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Activists manipulate third-graders into hating Israel by William A. Jacobson December 11, 2016 …Faculty-inspired anti-Israel activism, however, is not limited to colleges and universities. I hear many parents and students complain that by the time many students reach … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Islam and the Radical West by Bret Stephens April 11, 2016 Years ago I had a chat with three young Muslim men as we waited in a Heathrow airport lounge to board a flight to Islamabad. I … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The other face of Jihad by Dr Phyllis Chesler January 10, 2016 On New Year’s Eve, large gangs of Arab, North African, and Muslim men sexually assaulted women in a large number of cities in both Germany and … Continue reading