Most Clicked This Week
- "In a 2013 interview, former Secretary of State Colin Powell discussed learning Yiddish as a young man while working in a Jewish-owned store"
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former AP Reporter Confirms Matti Friedman Account
- “Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
- Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
Tag Archives: 1972 Summer Olympics
“The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive”
JTA For first time, Olympics opening ceremony honors Israeli athletes murdered in Munich July 23, 2021 For the first time ever, the Olympic Games held a moment of silence during the opening ceremony for the 11 Israeli athletes murdered during … Continue reading
“Israeli president, families of 11 Israeli athletes murdered by Arab terrorists in 1972, meet following dedication of Munich memorial to victims” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA President Rivlin meets families of Munich Massacre victims by Staff September 6, 2017 After the main memorial ceremony held in for the 11 Israeli athletes murdered at the 1972 Munich Olympics, and after the inauguration of the memorial … Continue reading