Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Israel Antiquities Authority
LIVE SCIENCE This Is the Oldest Known Inscription Bearing the Full Name of Jerusalem by Laura Geggel October 9, 2018 Archaeologists have uncovered the oldest known instance of the word “Jerusalem” spelled out in full, on an ancient stone carving … Continue reading →
JERUSALEM POST Jewish history’s greatest archaeological crime by Daniel K. Eisenbud September 27, 2015 In 1999, thousands of years’ worth of fragile and irreplaceable Jewish archaeological antiquities were surreptitiously and violently dug up by Arab bulldozers at Judaism’s holiest site, … Continue reading →
JERUSALEM POST by Daniel Eisenbud August 31, 2015 Unusual stepped structure exposed on street ascending from Siloam Pool to Temple Mount raises questions among researchers A mysterious, well preserved 2,000-year-old pyramid-shaped staircase constructed of large ashlar stones was recently uncovered … Continue reading →
MYTHS AND FACTS by Eli Hertz November 11, 2014 Arabs deny the bond between Jews and Jerusalem; they sabotage and destroy archaeological evidence, even at the holiest place in Judaism – the Temple Mount. Arabs continually denied the legitimacy of … Continue reading →