Most Clicked This Week
- Australian rock musician Nick Cave "flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- The Airbnb IPO: "Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation"
- Art Garfunkel takes on Jaffa, in kippah
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
- “ISIS-inspired Ohio man arrested for allegedly planning synagogue attack”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Israel Antiquities Authority
LIVE SCIENCE This Is the Oldest Known Inscription Bearing the Full Name of Jerusalem by Laura Geggel October 9, 2018 Archaeologists have uncovered the oldest known instance of the word “Jerusalem” spelled out in full, on an ancient stone carving … Continue reading →
JERUSALEM POST Jewish history’s greatest archaeological crime by Daniel K. Eisenbud September 27, 2015 In 1999, thousands of years’ worth of fragile and irreplaceable Jewish archaeological antiquities were surreptitiously and violently dug up by Arab bulldozers at Judaism’s holiest site, … Continue reading →
JERUSALEM POST by Daniel Eisenbud August 31, 2015 Unusual stepped structure exposed on street ascending from Siloam Pool to Temple Mount raises questions among researchers A mysterious, well preserved 2,000-year-old pyramid-shaped staircase constructed of large ashlar stones was recently uncovered … Continue reading →
MYTHS AND FACTS by Eli Hertz November 11, 2014 Arabs deny the bond between Jews and Jerusalem; they sabotage and destroy archaeological evidence, even at the holiest place in Judaism – the Temple Mount. Arabs continually denied the legitimacy of … Continue reading →