Most Clicked This Week
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- With Israel having one of the highest daily infection rates per capita in the world, there are only two nations where Israelis can currently travel without being forced into quarantine upon arrival or return
- Princeton president admits his university is racist; Department of Education responds, if so, school may have run afoul of anti-discrimination laws
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
Tag Archives: Ahlam Tamimi
“She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she’s a celebrity”
TIMES OF ISRAEL I wish others knew what I know about Malki’s killer by Arnold Roth August 9, 2020 This coming Sunday August 9, 2020, marks the completion of nineteen years since the stunningly heartless attack by a thuggery of … Continue reading
Al-Tamimi extradition “likely to be raised this week when Jordan’s King Abdullah II speaks to several congressional committees to voice his opposition to Israel’s plans to annex portions of the West Bank”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US considers withholding aid to Jordan to force extradition by Matthew Lee and Josef Federman June 16, 2020 The Trump administration is considering withholding aid to one of its closest Arab partners, Jordan, in a bid to secure … Continue reading
“Ms. Tamimi openly takes credit for her part in selecting the site of the attack and has bragged about it multiple times.” 15 people died
EMET ONLINE Congressmen Greg Steube demands extradition of Ahlam Tamimi, known terrorist and killer of American Citizens, from Jordan May 4, 2020 Late last week, Congressman Greg Steube (Republican, Florida), sent a letter to Ambassador Dina Kawar, Jordan, demanding the … Continue reading
US extradition request to Jordan could put Sbarro Pizza homicide bomber released in Schalit deal back in prison [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST US Makes 1st Extradition Request for Hamas Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 14, 2017 The US Department of Justice announced on Tuesday its first ever extradition request to try a Hamas terrorist who murdered … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Jewish lives matter by Sarah Stern November 25, 2015 …A 1991 U.S. anti-terrorism law states that anytime an American has been murdered or injured overseas, the American government has the right to bring the perpetrator to justice in … Continue reading