Most Clicked This Week
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- US Justice Department: "Justice is overdue for the many victims of Iranian-supported terror"
- "The response to the free speech petition has once again exposed the intolerance of the Left"
- J Street and If Not Now sign letter to Biden advocating for, among other things, defunding Pentagon
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
Tag Archives: Ahlam Tamimi
Al-Tamimi extradition “likely to be raised this week when Jordan’s King Abdullah II speaks to several congressional committees to voice his opposition to Israel’s plans to annex portions of the West Bank”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US considers withholding aid to Jordan to force extradition by Matthew Lee and Josef Federman June 16, 2020 The Trump administration is considering withholding aid to one of its closest Arab partners, Jordan, in a bid to secure … Continue reading
“Ms. Tamimi openly takes credit for her part in selecting the site of the attack and has bragged about it multiple times.” 15 people died
EMET ONLINE Congressmen Greg Steube demands extradition of Ahlam Tamimi, known terrorist and killer of American Citizens, from Jordan May 4, 2020 Late last week, Congressman Greg Steube (Republican, Florida), sent a letter to Ambassador Dina Kawar, Jordan, demanding the … Continue reading
US extradition request to Jordan could put Sbarro Pizza homicide bomber released in Schalit deal back in prison [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST US Makes 1st Extradition Request for Hamas Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 14, 2017 The US Department of Justice announced on Tuesday its first ever extradition request to try a Hamas terrorist who murdered … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Jewish lives matter by Sarah Stern November 25, 2015 …A 1991 U.S. anti-terrorism law states that anytime an American has been murdered or injured overseas, the American government has the right to bring the perpetrator to justice in … Continue reading