Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: Dexter Van Zile
#BDS “Anti-Israel divestment resolutions are just a charade, a put-on used to generate hostility toward the Jewish state and its supporters in the US”
ALGEMEINER BDS Charade: United Church of Christ’s ‘Divestment’ from Israel by Dexter Van Zile January 3, 2019 It was a charade — nearly every last word of it. A few years ago, the United Church of Christ (UCC), a mainline … Continue reading
“The political goal of the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” in Oklahoma was to flip American Christian support for Israel to the Palestinians”
JNS United Methodist Church under fire for anti-Semitism November 1, 2018 In the wake of the synagogue shooting last week in Pittsburgh, activists from several mainline Protestant churches came under fire for promoting a culture of anti-Semitism in their churches, … Continue reading
“In the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists”
JERUSALEMJOURNAL.NET Fools on the Ground: The World Council of Churches in Israel and Its EAPPI by Dexter Van Zile June 17, 2018 These days, France is not a particularly good place to be a Jew. The country that gave us … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shiryn Ghermezian June 18, 2015 The famed Agence France-Presse (AFP) news agency distorted its coverage over the weekend in an attempt to portray Israeli soldiers as deliberately attacking a West Bank Palestinian, a media watchdog group told The Algemeiner on … Continue reading