Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: Dexter Van Zile
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading
#BDS “Anti-Israel divestment resolutions are just a charade, a put-on used to generate hostility toward the Jewish state and its supporters in the US”
ALGEMEINER BDS Charade: United Church of Christ’s ‘Divestment’ from Israel by Dexter Van Zile January 3, 2019 It was a charade — nearly every last word of it. A few years ago, the United Church of Christ (UCC), a mainline … Continue reading
“The political goal of the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” in Oklahoma was to flip American Christian support for Israel to the Palestinians”
JNS United Methodist Church under fire for anti-Semitism November 1, 2018 In the wake of the synagogue shooting last week in Pittsburgh, activists from several mainline Protestant churches came under fire for promoting a culture of anti-Semitism in their churches, … Continue reading
“In the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists”
JERUSALEMJOURNAL.NET Fools on the Ground: The World Council of Churches in Israel and Its EAPPI by Dexter Van Zile June 17, 2018 These days, France is not a particularly good place to be a Jew. The country that gave us … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shiryn Ghermezian June 18, 2015 The famed Agence France-Presse (AFP) news agency distorted its coverage over the weekend in an attempt to portray Israeli soldiers as deliberately attacking a West Bank Palestinian, a media watchdog group told The Algemeiner on … Continue reading