Most Clicked This Week
- Israel may be starting to show 'herd effects' of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, expert suggests
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "The outgoing president set a new standard among Republicans for what it means to be pro-Israel"
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- A response from David Coleman
Tag Archives: Karine Jean-Pierre
“Incoming president Joe Biden is reportedly close to selecting a vocal Israel critic to serve as his White House press secretary”
FREE BEACON Biden Eyes Israel Critic as White House Press Sec by Adam Kredo November 25, 2020 …Karine Jean-Pierre, a longtime campaign adviser and incoming vice president Kamala Harris’s chief of staff, is currently the “top candidate” for the job, … Continue reading
BREITBART Kamala Harris‘s Chief of Staff Praised Democrats for Boycotting Pro-Israel Conference by Joel Pollak August 14, 2020 Karine Jean-Pierre, the new chief of staff for Kamala Harris as Joe Biden’s running mate, praised Democrats in 2019 for boycotting the … Continue reading