Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Mark Steyn
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring the Nation of Guatemala for standing with Israel and America Keynote address by Mark Steyn Sunday, May 6, 2018 Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC … Continue reading
“Pay no attention to Dr Mahathir. What does he know about Islam’s achievements compared to a senior columnist at The Washington Post?”
STEYN ON CULTURE Lutey Tunes by Mark Steyn July 10, 2017 Apologies to all my readers: Last week I carelessly wrote about President Trump’s Warsaw speech as if the words therein corresponded to the definitions ascribed to them by Oxford, Webster’s or … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE When the Arab Spring Blooms in Paris and San Bernardino… by Mark Steyn December 18, 2015 …By the way, what does “vetting” even mean? In a multiculti world, you can believe everything Caliph al-Baghdadi does – that infidels … Continue reading
America continues abandoning friends MARK STEYN BLOG March 18, 2015 What was it James Taylor was flown by the State Department to sing to the Parisians a few weeks back? Oh, yeah: You just call out my name, And you know wherever I … Continue reading
MARK STEYN ONLINE February 10, 2015 ….Here is a typical day in 21st-century Europe: German court rules firebombing of synagogue is a “protest”. Belgian teacher tells Jewish student: ‘we should put you all on freight wagons’. European Jewish population continues … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE by Mark Steyn January 10, 2015 At the end of a week of bloodbaths and hostage sieges, I went looking for something appropriate for our Saturday movie date, and settled on a nine-year-old Spielberg movie about the massacre … Continue reading