Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Mark Steyn
“Pay no attention to Dr Mahathir. What does he know about Islam’s achievements compared to a senior columnist at The Washington Post?”
STEYN ON CULTURE Lutey Tunes by Mark Steyn July 10, 2017 Apologies to all my readers: Last week I carelessly wrote about President Trump’s Warsaw speech as if the words therein corresponded to the definitions ascribed to them by Oxford, Webster’s or … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE When the Arab Spring Blooms in Paris and San Bernardino… by Mark Steyn December 18, 2015 …By the way, what does “vetting” even mean? In a multiculti world, you can believe everything Caliph al-Baghdadi does – that infidels … Continue reading
America continues abandoning friends MARK STEYN BLOG March 18, 2015 What was it James Taylor was flown by the State Department to sing to the Parisians a few weeks back? Oh, yeah: You just call out my name, And you know wherever I … Continue reading
MARK STEYN ONLINE February 10, 2015 ….Here is a typical day in 21st-century Europe: German court rules firebombing of synagogue is a “protest”. Belgian teacher tells Jewish student: ‘we should put you all on freight wagons’. European Jewish population continues … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE by Mark Steyn January 10, 2015 At the end of a week of bloodbaths and hostage sieges, I went looking for something appropriate for our Saturday movie date, and settled on a nine-year-old Spielberg movie about the massacre … Continue reading
STEYN ON EUROPE by Mark Steyn January 10, 2015 The French authorities killed three murderous savages yesterday. That was the only good news on a day in which a third hostage siege began in Montpellier. The bad news started at … Continue reading
STEYNONLINE by Mark Steyn August 13, 2014 Further to yesterday’s SteynPost on the Aussie schoolboy and the severed head he’s holding [tweeted from Syria, Khaled Sharrouf’s son, a child raised in the suburbs of Sydney, holds up the decapitated head of a slain Syrian … Continue reading