Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Mark Steyn
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring the Nation of Guatemala for standing with Israel and America Keynote address by Mark Steyn Sunday, May 6, 2018 Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC … Continue reading
“Pay no attention to Dr Mahathir. What does he know about Islam’s achievements compared to a senior columnist at The Washington Post?”
STEYN ON CULTURE Lutey Tunes by Mark Steyn July 10, 2017 Apologies to all my readers: Last week I carelessly wrote about President Trump’s Warsaw speech as if the words therein corresponded to the definitions ascribed to them by Oxford, Webster’s or … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE When the Arab Spring Blooms in Paris and San Bernardino… by Mark Steyn December 18, 2015 …By the way, what does “vetting” even mean? In a multiculti world, you can believe everything Caliph al-Baghdadi does – that infidels … Continue reading
America continues abandoning friends MARK STEYN BLOG March 18, 2015 What was it James Taylor was flown by the State Department to sing to the Parisians a few weeks back? Oh, yeah: You just call out my name, And you know wherever I … Continue reading
MARK STEYN ONLINE February 10, 2015 ….Here is a typical day in 21st-century Europe: German court rules firebombing of synagogue is a “protest”. Belgian teacher tells Jewish student: ‘we should put you all on freight wagons’. European Jewish population continues … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE by Mark Steyn January 10, 2015 At the end of a week of bloodbaths and hostage sieges, I went looking for something appropriate for our Saturday movie date, and settled on a nine-year-old Spielberg movie about the massacre … Continue reading