Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Mark Steyn
“Pay no attention to Dr Mahathir. What does he know about Islam’s achievements compared to a senior columnist at The Washington Post?”
STEYN ON CULTURE Lutey Tunes by Mark Steyn July 10, 2017 Apologies to all my readers: Last week I carelessly wrote about President Trump’s Warsaw speech as if the words therein corresponded to the definitions ascribed to them by Oxford, Webster’s or … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE When the Arab Spring Blooms in Paris and San Bernardino… by Mark Steyn December 18, 2015 …By the way, what does “vetting” even mean? In a multiculti world, you can believe everything Caliph al-Baghdadi does – that infidels … Continue reading
America continues abandoning friends MARK STEYN BLOG March 18, 2015 What was it James Taylor was flown by the State Department to sing to the Parisians a few weeks back? Oh, yeah: You just call out my name, And you know wherever I … Continue reading
MARK STEYN ONLINE February 10, 2015 ….Here is a typical day in 21st-century Europe: German court rules firebombing of synagogue is a “protest”. Belgian teacher tells Jewish student: ‘we should put you all on freight wagons’. European Jewish population continues … Continue reading
STEYN ONLINE by Mark Steyn January 10, 2015 At the end of a week of bloodbaths and hostage sieges, I went looking for something appropriate for our Saturday movie date, and settled on a nine-year-old Spielberg movie about the massacre … Continue reading
STEYN ON EUROPE by Mark Steyn January 10, 2015 The French authorities killed three murderous savages yesterday. That was the only good news on a day in which a third hostage siege began in Montpellier. The bad news started at … Continue reading
STEYNONLINE by Mark Steyn August 13, 2014 Further to yesterday’s SteynPost on the Aussie schoolboy and the severed head he’s holding [tweeted from Syria, Khaled Sharrouf’s son, a child raised in the suburbs of Sydney, holds up the decapitated head of a slain Syrian … Continue reading