Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Joint Arab List
“Netanyahu called the decision to entrust the work of the committee to representatives of the Joint Arab List a “disgrace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Arab List now heading committee that handles victims of terror by Zeev Klein , Gideon Allon , Daniel Siryoti , Danielle Roth-Avneri March 25, 2020 The Joint Arab List has been assigned the temporary … Continue reading