Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: United Nations
THE HILL Palestinian Islamists disrupt an attempted truce in Gaza by Eitan Dangot March 11, 2020 While Israel attempted to achieve quiet in the lead-up to the March 2 elections, Hamas, with a strategic interest in pausing the fighting, also … Continue reading
“The UN’s selective outrage and discrimination is best exemplified in their blacklist of leading international tourism services companies, such as Airbnb, booking.com, and TripAdvisor” all of which offer services in OTHER disputed territories, but not subject to UN condemnation
REAL CLEAR WORLD The UN’s Selective Outrage on Occupied Territories by Brenda Shaffer, Svante Cornell and Jonathan Schanzer March 4, 2020 …The best evidence that the UN Human Rights Council does not seek to act against foreign occupation of lands, … Continue reading
“The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike”
JNS The UN Human Rights Council strikes again by Clifford May February 23, 2020 What do Eritrea, Mauritania, Somalia, Qatar, Pakistan, Libya and Venezuela have in common? Answer: All are lands ruled by chronic violators of basic human rights. And, … Continue reading
“If you don’t genuinely have to fly—don’t do so,” the ministry said in a travel warning that also advised canceling or delaying all upcoming international conferences and gatherings in Israel itself
JNS Israel becomes first country to advise against all travel abroad over coronavirus February 27, 2020 Israel’s Ministry of Healthy urged Israelis on Wednesday to reconsider traveling abroad entirely as a precautionary measure against the coronavirus outbreak. “If you don’t … Continue reading
BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel”
UN WATCH UN Releases Anti-Israel Blacklist, Fueling Global Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions Campaign February 12, 2020 The office of UN human rights chief Michelle Bachelet today released an unprecedented blacklist of companies doing business “related to settlements in the Occupied … Continue reading
UN Ambassador Kelly Craft: ““Had I been the Ambassador at the time of the vote on the resolution, I would have vetoed it”
JERUSALEM POST US pushes back at UNSC’s stance on illegality of West Bank settlements by Tovah Lazaroff December 18, 2019 The United States pushed back against the United Nations Security Council stance that West Bank settlements are illegal, declaring that … Continue reading
Corrupt and mismanaged UNRWA–the only UN agency that exists solely to manage one group of “refugees”–has been renewed
REUTERS In face of U.S. opposition, U.N. renews agency helping Palestinian refugees Michelle Nichols December 13, 2019 The United Nations General Assembly on Friday overwhelmingly renewed the mandate for a U.N. agency supporting Palestinian refugees for another three years amid … Continue reading