Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: United Nations
Memo to #UNRWA: Lebanon census says 174,422 Palestinians live among them, but you say 449,987. Which is it?
UNRWA Lebanon numbers Continue reading
FREE BEACON State Department Hiding ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo January 18, 2018 The State Department is hiding a classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could be a game changer in how the … Continue reading
Perhaps not for long: “US is the PA’s largest international donor, providing over $700 million in indirect aid to the PA and to UNRWA in 2016”
ALGEMEINER Trump Administration’s Warning of Aid Cut to Palestinians Is Response to PA Intransigence, Experts Say by Staff January 3, 2018 Warnings from the Trump administration of a cut-off in American financial assistance to the Palestinian Authority serve notice on … Continue reading
“Haley plainly outshines Tillerson, a hapless if well-meaning secretary of state who has managed to wow neither the president nor the public”
BOSTON GLOBE Nikki Haley, the Trump administration’s breakout star by Jeff Jacoby December 24, 2017 …Nearly a year into the job, America’s ambassador to the UN comes across as refreshing, unabashed, principled, and savvy. She is one of the most … Continue reading
BREITBART Nikki Haley Nailed It: President Trump, Make the UN Pay by Anne Bayefsky December 21, 2017 …The demonization of the Jewish state – modern antisemitism – has been one of many UN policy priorities totally antithetical to American values … Continue reading
“While Trump threatens to cut aid to countries voting against US, Israeli officials reach out to friends new and old in bid to weaken support for General Assembly resolution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel, US team up to try to block UN vote on Jerusalem by Josef Federman December 20, 2017 Israel is intensively lobbying countries around the world to oppose a UN resolution criticizing US President Donald Trump’s decision … Continue reading