Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: United Nations
“Mueller report reportedly reveals Michael Flynn testified that Trump team attempted to prevent UN resolution before taking office”
ARUTZ SHEVA Mueller report: Trump attempted to thwart anti-Israel resolution by Staff April 18, 2019 The Mueller report, which examined Russian involvement in the US presidential election, showed that Donald Trump worked to counter anti-Israel bias at the United Nations … Continue reading
Obama’s timing of 2016 anti-Israel UN Resolution 2334 was to milk Jewish donors and “we didn’t want Clinton to face pressure to condemn the resolution or be damaged by having to defend it”
JEWISH INSIDER Obama aide reveals U.S. was behind U.N. 2334 March 28, 2019 The Obama administration had control over the timing of the UN Security Council resolution (UNSC 2334) rollout. This was revealed on Thursday when an anonymous former Obama … Continue reading
Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
J-WIRE Prime Minister Scott Morrison tell parliament “Israel’s light is now a beacon of democracy in the Middle East” February 19, 2019 …The UN General Assembly is now the place where Israel is bullied and where anti-Semitism is cloaked in … Continue reading
UNESCO: “Israel has been infuriated by repeated resolutions that ignore and diminish its historical connection to the Holy Land and that have named ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias January 1, 2019 The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than … Continue reading
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
THE NATIONAL Nikki Haley says US peace plan will upset Israelis as well as Palestinians by Arthur MacMillan December 19, 2018 The long-talked-about but as yet unpublished White House plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians contains unprecedented solutions that … Continue reading
COMMENTARY UNIFIL Deters EU from Banning Hezbollah by Evelyn Gordon December 13, 2018 It’s no secret that UNIFIL, the UN peacekeeping force in Lebanon, has never done the job it’s supposedly there to do. But this week, we learned that … Continue reading