Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: United Nations
WALL STREET JOURNAL Expose the Palestinian ‘Refugee’ Scam by Richard Goldberg and Jonathan Schanzer July 5, 2018 If President Trump wants to promote peace in the Middle East, his first step should be to declassify a key State Department report … Continue reading
With more than 70 resolutions against Israel (and 7 against Iran), it’s time for US to exit UN Human Rights Council
THE HILL US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report by Avery Anapol June 15, 2018 The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as … Continue reading
“The Arab League’s April 10, 1948 decision to invade Israel and “save Palestine,” marked a watershed event, for it changed the rules of the conflict”
MYTHS AND FACTS Nakba: The Arab Self-Inflicted Catastrophe by Eli Hertz May 15, 2018 …It was a conflict between two national or ethnic groups. Palestinian Arabs represented one side in the conflict – the side responsible for starting the war. … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress Demands State Department Release ‘Game Changer’ Report on Myth of Palestinian Refugees by Adam Kredo April 11, 2018 Congress is pressuring the State Department to release a long classified report on Palestinian refugees that insiders say could … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES John Bolton Is Right About the U.N. by Bret Stephens March 23, 2018 In 1994, John Bolton said that if the United Nations Secretariat building in New York “lost 10 stories, it wouldn’t make a bit of … Continue reading