Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: United Nations
At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel–a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David–defends the Jewish state
JNS World Health Organization’s singling out Israel over health conditions in disputed territories a ‘fantastic lie’ by Eliana Rudee May 23, 2019 The 72nd assembly of the U.N.’s World Health Organization (WHO) voted 96-11 this week for a resolution, co-sponsored … Continue reading
“Mueller report reportedly reveals Michael Flynn testified that Trump team attempted to prevent UN resolution before taking office”
ARUTZ SHEVA Mueller report: Trump attempted to thwart anti-Israel resolution by Staff April 18, 2019 The Mueller report, which examined Russian involvement in the US presidential election, showed that Donald Trump worked to counter anti-Israel bias at the United Nations … Continue reading
Obama’s timing of 2016 anti-Israel UN Resolution 2334 was to milk Jewish donors and “we didn’t want Clinton to face pressure to condemn the resolution or be damaged by having to defend it”
JEWISH INSIDER Obama aide reveals U.S. was behind U.N. 2334 March 28, 2019 The Obama administration had control over the timing of the UN Security Council resolution (UNSC 2334) rollout. This was revealed on Thursday when an anonymous former Obama … Continue reading
Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
J-WIRE Prime Minister Scott Morrison tell parliament “Israel’s light is now a beacon of democracy in the Middle East” February 19, 2019 …The UN General Assembly is now the place where Israel is bullied and where anti-Semitism is cloaked in … Continue reading
UNESCO: “Israel has been infuriated by repeated resolutions that ignore and diminish its historical connection to the Holy Land and that have named ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias January 1, 2019 The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than … Continue reading
“A staggering series of events took Mosab Hassan Yousef from the home of the terror group’s co-founder, to a decade as a Shin Bet agent, to speaking on behalf of Magen David Adom”
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Just trying to save lives’: 5 surreal days in Florida with the ‘Son of Hamas’ by David Horovitz December 17, 2018 …Actually, his transformation was far more than crazy, way beyond improbable. “Collaborating with Israel is worse … Continue reading
THE NATIONAL Nikki Haley says US peace plan will upset Israelis as well as Palestinians by Arthur MacMillan December 19, 2018 The long-talked-about but as yet unpublished White House plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians contains unprecedented solutions that … Continue reading