Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: United Nations
“Cairo leadership builds ties with Israel and fosters Palestinian unity” while it sidelines Abbas [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Egyptian leader Sissi is showing his mettle by posing with Netanyahu by Avi Issacharoff September 19, 2017 In meeting publicly with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has once again proved that he is the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Greeting Guterres, Netanyahu rips UN, says Iran turning Lebanon, Syria into warfronts against Israel by Ilan Ben Zion August 28, 2017 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu greeted visiting UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Monday with blistering criticism … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POSTU.S. pushing to quash U.N. ‘blacklist’ of firms doing business in Israeli settlementsby Anne GearanAugust 21, 2017 The Trump administration is urging the United Nations not to publish what it calls a “blacklist” of international firms that do business … Continue reading
Six steps to reforming UNRWA include “canceling their curriculum, which is based on jihad, martyrdom, and the “right of return” by force of arms” [VIDEO]
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Don’t Dismantle UNRWA; Reform Its Policies by David Bedein August 9, 2017 The desire of Prime Minister Netanyahu to dismantle UNRWA, while understandable in light of the agency’s egregious history of collusion with Hamas, is … Continue reading
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS US Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley: Hamas is Causing Gaza’s Problems, Not Israel By Hana Levi Julian June 21, 2017 U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council on Tuesday that Israel isn’t … Continue reading