Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: United Nations
Israel’s U.N. Ambassador Danny Danon: “There can be no moral equivalency between the building of homes and murderous terrorism”
WASHINGTON POST U.S. diplomat accuses U.N. of bias against Israel by Anne Gearan March 24, 2017 The Trump administration is strongly condemning what it calls a systemic anti-Israel bias at the United Nations, arguing Friday that U.N. monitoring of West … Continue reading
“Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets”
IPT NEWS World Shrugs as Hizballah Prepares Massive Civilian Deaths by Noah Beck March 21, 2017 Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah recently warned Israel that his Iran-backed terror group could attack targets producing mass Israeli casualties, including a huge ammonia storage … Continue reading
Ya think? “The UN Human Rights Council has an inherent anti-Israel bias, writes Michael Oren, former Israeli ambassador to the United States”
NEWSWEEK Why the U.S. Should Withdraw from the UN Human Rights Council by Michael Oren March 10, 2017 Would the U.S. remain a member of an organization that condemned it for human rights abuses more frequently than it did Syria, … Continue reading
UN Human Rights Council “accused of unfairly targeting Israel, and Trump aides are questioning its usefulness”
POLITICO U.S. considers quitting U.N. Human Rights Council by Nahal Toosi and Eliana Johnson February 25, 2017 The Trump administration is considering pulling the United States out of the United Nations Human Rights Council, a body that has been accused … Continue reading
#UN: “a mountain of unaccountable bureaucracy and moral sludge…the job of trying to bring about any kind of genuine reform is like trying to clear a mudslide with a teaspoon”
PJ MEDIA Truth, Terror and Nikki Haley’s Challenge at the UN by Claudia Rosett February 23, 2017 …In any of the world’s genuine fights against terrorism, the UN has more often been part of the baggage than a help in … Continue reading
Nikki Haley at the #UN: “I am here to underscore to the ironclad support of the United States for Israel. I am here to emphasize that the United States is determined to stand up to the U.N.’s anti-Israel bias” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK SUN Haley’s Comet Editorial Board February 16, 2017 A star is born is our reaction to the first press briefing by President Trump’s new ambassador at the United Nations. The ex-governor of South Carolina was ridiculed by the … Continue reading