Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: United Nations
“The message from Israel’s top leadership could not be any clearer: It is prepared to act to prevent a nuclear Iran”
NATIONAL REVIEW Why an Israeli Military Option against Iran Is Back on the Table by Ilan Berman October 5, 2021 The most important message to come out of last week’s United Nations General Assembly gathering in New York wasn’t Africa’s call for … Continue reading
“At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia”
JTA More than 30 countries stay away from UN anniversary marking Durban conference by Ron Kampeas September 23, 2021 More than 30 countries sat out the United Nations commemoration of the 2001 Durban conference, notorious among Jewish groups for devolving into … Continue reading
Fight Racism: Not Jews The United Nations and the Durban Deceit Sunday, September 19, 2021 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EDT First broadcast ever. Leading international experts and human rights voices from around the world will be heard addressing the … Continue reading
UN Security Council ignores the 4,000 rockets Hamas launched into civilian areas; Israel Foreign Ministry: “We thank President Biden and the US administration for their continued support of Israel”
ARUTZ SHEVA UN Security Council refuses to condemn Hamas by Staff May 22, 2021 The United Nations (UN) Security Council called for Israel and Hamas to keep to the ceasefire, emphasizing the need to provide humanitarian aid to “Palestinians.” Israel’s … Continue reading
Nikki Haley asks “If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?”
ARUTZ SHEVA Nikki Haley lambasts Biden for rejoining UNHRC, renewing funding to UNRWA by Elad Benari March 5, 2021 Former US Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, on Friday blasted US President Joe Biden for rejoining the UN Human Rights … Continue reading
UN WATCH The U.N.’s Top 10 Worst Anti-Israel Actions of 2020 January 13, 2021 10. UN’s ECOSOC Singles Out Israel for “Violating Women’s Rights”: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Belarus were among member states of the UN’s 54-nation Economic and … Continue reading
“Unlike this chamber which is detached from reality, a growing number of nations are acknowledging Jerusalem,” said Gilad Erdan”
JERUSALEM POST UN speaks of Temple Mount as solely Muslim site, ignores Jewish ties by Tovah Lazaroff November 5, 2020 Some 138 United Nations countries approved a draft resolution that spoke of the Temple Mount solely as an Islamic holy … Continue reading
“His failure to acknowledge Israeli efforts at peace is coupled with a blindness toward the threats facing the Jewish state”
STANDWITHUS CCA Concerned by UN’s New Envoy To Monitor Antisemitism Miguel Moratinos August 4, 2020 The StandWithUs Center for Combating Antisemitism (CCA) was encouraged to learn that the United Nations has decided to appoint an envoy for the specific purpose … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST UN vehicle ‘car sex act’ in Tel Aviv is just latest UN sex abuse scandal by Seth J. Frantsman June 28, 2020 The UN has moved unusually quickly to condemn a video that appeared last week showing several … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. presents anti-Israel blacklist of 112 companies, names Airbnb, General Mills, Motorola, Bezeq & Bank Leumi June 19, 2020 U.N. rights chief Michelle Bachelet appeared in person this week before the U.N. human rights council to present an … Continue reading