Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: United Nations
#SaraZoabi defends “religious and historical connections between people of Israel and this land” [VIDEO]
BOOMERANG A brave Muslim woman bashing UNESCO’s resolution June 12, 2017 A few months ago, on Israel’s 69th Independence Day, Sarah Zoabi stood opposite the Knesset and turned to her Arab brethren with an appeal to recognize and respect the State … Continue reading
“If UN and UNESCO cannot uphold the values and principles necessary to protect world cultures and heritage sites, let its validity be brought to question – not that of the Jewish People”
JERUSALEM POST National identity theft at UNESCO by Yishai Fleisher July 5, 2017 …Indeed, behind the facade of the protection of endangered sites, UNESCO has become a tool in a nefarious campaign to eradicate the evidence of Jewish indigeneity in … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS US Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley: Hamas is Causing Gaza’s Problems, Not Israel By Hana Levi Julian June 21, 2017 U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council on Tuesday that Israel isn’t … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA An open letter to Ambassador Nikki Haley by David Bedein June 6, 2017 Dear Madame Ambassador: You are a welcome guest to Israel this week, where you are much admired for the integrity that you have shown in … Continue reading
UN WATCH U.N. rights chief compares Palestinians with Holocaust victims, refugee camps to Auschwitz June 9, 2017 An independent watchdog group today called on UN human rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein, a former Jordanian ambassador and member of the … Continue reading
DUH “For the U.N. to allow Syria’s Assad regime to influence its focus on health conditions is absurd”
UN WATCH U.N.’s WHO hides positive report on Israel, adopts Syrian-backed censure May 26, 2017 The U.N.’s World Health Organization “decided to hide a positive report on Israel from the public eye” under pressure from Syria’s Assad regime, according to Israel’s … Continue reading
“The Jewish people will not abide by the ballot box stuffing of morally bankrupt regimes at UNESCO and they won’t forget when Arabs were custodians of Jerusalem’s Old City” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Despite UNESCO’s bias, Jews won’t abandon Israel’s holy Jewish sites by Abraham Cooper and Rabbi Yitzchok Adlerstein May 3, 2017 Forget fake news. UNESCO is promoting an entire fake universe. Like so many other UN agencies with an … Continue reading