Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: ICC
“Israel has until April 9 to respond to an ICC letter it received last month informing it that a war crimes investigation had been opened”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu to call meeting on ICC investigation of Israel by Tovah Lazaroff April 3, 2021 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to hold a meeting Tuesday to determine whether Israel should participate in the ICC’s war crimes investigation … Continue reading
Professor #EugeneKontorovich: “The decision has no basis in law or precedent; rather, the ICC has become just another anti-Israel international organization”
JNS ICC opens war-crimes probe; Netanyahu blasts it as ‘anti-Semitic’ and ‘hypocritical’ by Sean Savage March 3, 2021 The chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in the Hague announced on Wednesday her intention to open an investigation into war … Continue reading
In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
JNS Former world leaders take stand against ICC investigation of Israel by Ariel Kahana February 22, 2021 A group of former heads of state and high-ranking ministers on Friday sent a letter to newly-appointed International Criminal Court prosecutor Karim Khan, … Continue reading
“The International Criminal Court decision on Palestine is a setback for a single standard of human rights. It is a victory for terrorism and an unwillingness to negotiate peace”
GATESTONE Is Palestine a State? by Alan M. Dershowitz February 9, 2021 The highly politicized International Criminal Court just declared statehood for Palestinians. They did it without any negotiation with Israel, without any compromise, and without any recognized boundaries. They … Continue reading
Israel’s Defense Minister: ICC’s pretrial order claiming jurisdiction to open war crimes probe ‘has no basis in international law’; military vows to defend citizens, service members
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gantz to IDF: ICC war crimes ruling ‘a tool of our enemies’; we will defend you by Staff February 6, 2021 Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Saturday sent a letter to the IDF calling the International … Continue reading
#ICC: The same prosecutor investigating US actions in Afghanistan, also wants to investigate Israel for alleged war crimes committed in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip
JERUSALEM POST Israel coordinated US sanctions against ICC with Trump administration – report by Zachary Keyser June 12, 2020 The Trump administration and Israel coordinated the executive order authorizing US sanctions against International Criminal Court (ICC) employees who launched an … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The ICC decision on Israel would make Himmler proud by Richard Kemp December 26, 2019 SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler, architect and director of the Holocaust, would be proud of the latest move by Fatou Bensouda, Chief Prosecutor of … Continue reading
“ICC prosecutor Bensouda’s bid to probe Israel for war crimes is being met with intense hostility, including by reporters highlighting her past work for a brutal African dictator”
Fatou Bensouda Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS ICC Again Rejects Petition to Probe Israel for War Crimes in 2010 Mavi Marmara Incident By Aryeh Savir December 3, 2019 The chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court (ICC) has once again refused to launch an investigation … Continue reading