Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: ICC
In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
JNS Former world leaders take stand against ICC investigation of Israel by Ariel Kahana February 22, 2021 A group of former heads of state and high-ranking ministers on Friday sent a letter to newly-appointed International Criminal Court prosecutor Karim Khan, … Continue reading
“The International Criminal Court decision on Palestine is a setback for a single standard of human rights. It is a victory for terrorism and an unwillingness to negotiate peace”
GATESTONE Is Palestine a State? by Alan M. Dershowitz February 9, 2021 The highly politicized International Criminal Court just declared statehood for Palestinians. They did it without any negotiation with Israel, without any compromise, and without any recognized boundaries. They … Continue reading
Israel’s Defense Minister: ICC’s pretrial order claiming jurisdiction to open war crimes probe ‘has no basis in international law’; military vows to defend citizens, service members
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gantz to IDF: ICC war crimes ruling ‘a tool of our enemies’; we will defend you by Staff February 6, 2021 Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Saturday sent a letter to the IDF calling the International … Continue reading
#ICC: The same prosecutor investigating US actions in Afghanistan, also wants to investigate Israel for alleged war crimes committed in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza Strip
JERUSALEM POST Israel coordinated US sanctions against ICC with Trump administration – report by Zachary Keyser June 12, 2020 The Trump administration and Israel coordinated the executive order authorizing US sanctions against International Criminal Court (ICC) employees who launched an … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The ICC decision on Israel would make Himmler proud by Richard Kemp December 26, 2019 SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler, architect and director of the Holocaust, would be proud of the latest move by Fatou Bensouda, Chief Prosecutor of … Continue reading
“ICC prosecutor Bensouda’s bid to probe Israel for war crimes is being met with intense hostility, including by reporters highlighting her past work for a brutal African dictator”
Fatou Bensouda Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS ICC Again Rejects Petition to Probe Israel for War Crimes in 2010 Mavi Marmara Incident By Aryeh Savir December 3, 2019 The chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court (ICC) has once again refused to launch an investigation … Continue reading
“United States has never joined the ICC and does not recognize its authority over American citizens, saying it poses a threat to national sovereignty”
MILITARY.COM ICC Judges Turn Down Request for Afghanistan War Crimes Probe by AFP April 13, 2019 Judges at the International Criminal Court Friday turned down a request to open a war crimes probe in Afghanistan, a week after Washington revoked … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
GATESTONE When All Else Fails, Erdogan Calls Israel by Shoshana Bryen December 18, 2015 The announcement of the restoration of Israel-Turkish relations should be seen in the context of Turkey having nowhere else to go. Turkey’s relations with Israel have been … Continue reading