Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: ICC
“United States has never joined the ICC and does not recognize its authority over American citizens, saying it poses a threat to national sovereignty”
MILITARY.COM ICC Judges Turn Down Request for Afghanistan War Crimes Probe by AFP April 13, 2019 Judges at the International Criminal Court Friday turned down a request to open a war crimes probe in Afghanistan, a week after Washington revoked … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
GATESTONE When All Else Fails, Erdogan Calls Israel by Shoshana Bryen December 18, 2015 The announcement of the restoration of Israel-Turkish relations should be seen in the context of Turkey having nowhere else to go. Turkey’s relations with Israel have been … Continue reading
Mavi Marmara Incident: ICC Judges want a do-over on prosecutor’s first decision — one that supports presumption of Israeli guilt
ARUTZ SHEVA ICC judges reject prosecutor’s appeal on Marmara raid by Elad Benari November 6, 2015 Judges at the International Criminal Court (ICC) on Friday reiterated that the court’s prosecutor has to reconsider her decision not to investigate the 2010 … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Professor Avi Bell July 16, 2015 The Court absurdly relies on the farcical U.N. Human Rights Council The Pre-Trial Chamber of the International Criminal Court, for the first time in its history, has ordered the ICC … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Alan Dershowitz January 23, 2015 ….If the Palestinian “state,” as accepted by the Rome statute, were to be defined by the pre-1967 truce lines, it would follow that the Western Wall and its plaza, Judaism’s most sacred area, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Evelyn Gordon January 19, 2015 “If Israel falls victim” to the International Criminal Court, “any democracy around the world may find itself in the same danger,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned this weekend after the court announced … Continue reading