Most Clicked This Week
- "IRGC Quds Force was planning to strike northern Israel in the coming days by launching several armed drones against the targets"
- Pollak: "I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today"
- Holocaust-themed items from Amazon seller “Harma Art” whose products have “a unique style and character”
- #PalestinianAuthority and #PalestinianTerritories no longer to be found on #USStateDepartment website
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- ‘I wanted to believe it was all a bad dream,’ says Rabbi Eitan Shnerb, describing the explosion that targeted him and his children as they hiked to a spring in the West Bank
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Eurovision
This weekend Israel was experienced by hundreds of millions in an unprecedentedly positive way with #TelAviv “the natural home for camp, party-loving #Eurovision”
JERUSALEM POST The real winner of Eurovision was Israel by Michael Dickson May 19, 2019 Israel’s Eurovision entry barely made a dent on the scoreboard but there’s no doubt that the Jewish State was the real winner of the Eurovision … Continue reading
REUTERS Madonna, on Eurovision, says she won’t bow ‘to suit someone’s political agenda by Jill Serjeant May 14, 2019 Pop superstar Madonna on Tuesday explained her decision to perform at the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel this week, saying that … Continue reading
Eurovision Song Winner Barzilai was “unrepentant with her popular techno dance beat about women’s empowerment” [VIDEO]
HOLLYWOOD REPORTER Netta Barzilai Wins Eurovision Song Contest for Israel Associated Press May 12, 2018 Pre-competition favorite Netta Barzilai won the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest for Israel on Saturday with her song “Toy.” Barzilai beat out competition from 42 other … Continue reading