Most Clicked This Week
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- AIPAC denies JTA story I posted; “AIPAC does not encourage members of Congress to criticize the government of Israel”
- "She’s Trump-agnostic. You know, she praises him for the things that she likes and she attacks and she criticizes him for the things that she doesn’t, which is the way it should be”
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Religious Freedom Restoration Act
MOSAIC by Bruce Abramson August 27, 2015 As Christians in America lose their majority status, they can gain from the experience of a religious minority that’s been here from the start ….America’s practicing Christians must learn—quickly—to function as a bona-fide … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT by Trey Sanchez June 29, 2015 In an op-ed for The Washington Post, American Civil Liberties Union’s deputy legal director Louise Melling announced that the historic civil rights organization no longer supports the Religious Freedom Restoration Act because … Continue reading