Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 6th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 5
- Archaeological find: Temple Mount may have been used after fall of the Second Temple
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- Iran Deal: Why is Iran changing their mind all of a sudden
- "Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. 'Where are the Reform worshippers?'"
- "Turning on first completely Palestinian-owned and -managed substation, Israeli energy ministry and PA premier hail cooperation"
- "People have every right to be angry about the government’s move...While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel"
Tag Archives: Nitsana Darshan-Leitner
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israeli suit claims Facebook failed to monitor ‘terror’ activities by Emily Saul October 26, 2015 Facebook just got 20,000 unlikes from Israelis who are suing the social network for not cracking down on “Palestinian terror” activities online. Among … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Paul Miller August 11, 2015 Secretary of State and Treasury Secretary in the crosshairs of an Israeli power lawyer who’s won $1 billion from extremists A lawsuit has been filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ronn Torossian July 23, 2015 As a follow-up to my article about the top 10 strong Jewish women in media and movies, this article is about the top ten living Jewish female role models. As a proud father of daughters; … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 13, 2015 An Israeli NGO announced on Monday that a US federal court in Washington, DC has granted it a historic $330 million default award judgment against North Korea in a civil damages … Continue reading
THE HILL by Paul Miller September 10, 2014 From an office in the Tel Aviv suburb of Ramat Gan, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner is combating terrorism. As founder and director of the Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center, she is using the … Continue reading