Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Nitsana Darshan-Leitner
StandWithUs Chicago presents Book signing and discussion with Israeli Activist Attorney Nitsana Darshan Leitner author of Harpoon: Inside the Covert War Against Terrorism’s Money Masters Monday, November 20 at 7:00pm North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israeli suit claims Facebook failed to monitor ‘terror’ activities by Emily Saul October 26, 2015 Facebook just got 20,000 unlikes from Israelis who are suing the social network for not cracking down on “Palestinian terror” activities online. Among … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Paul Miller August 11, 2015 Secretary of State and Treasury Secretary in the crosshairs of an Israeli power lawyer who’s won $1 billion from extremists A lawsuit has been filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ronn Torossian July 23, 2015 As a follow-up to my article about the top 10 strong Jewish women in media and movies, this article is about the top ten living Jewish female role models. As a proud father of daughters; … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 13, 2015 An Israeli NGO announced on Monday that a US federal court in Washington, DC has granted it a historic $330 million default award judgment against North Korea in a civil damages … Continue reading