Most Clicked This Week
- The Mar-a-Lago raid has finished off public trust in federal law enforcement
- Abbas comparison to systematic killing of 6 million Jews drew ire and calls for an apology from around the world
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- “With its elisions, manipulations, and tendentiousness, Rep. Tlaib's House resolution reads as if it was written by a Palestinian propagandist from the 1950s or 1960s”
- "The families have threatened to boycott next month's ceremony commemorating 50 years since the 1972 terror attack in which 11 Israeli Olympic athletes were murdered, over Germany's compensation offer"
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
- "The Anti-Defamation League is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of men who assaulted patrons at a Los Angeles restaurant on Tuesday night in what is being looked at as a hate crime"
Tag Archives: Nitsana Darshan-Leitner
NEW YORK POST Israeli students accuse Ben & Jerry’s of occupying tribal land in Vermont Carl Campanile August 9, 2022 Israeli students claim that ice cream maker Ben & Jerry’s is “illegally” occupying land in Vermont that once belonged to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Anti-Israel rhetoric has always been about the Jews by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner June 10, 2021 …Israel’s hardcore critics reserved never-before-seen toxicity in their venomous assaults for this go-round. Israel’s antagonists used terms such as “disproportionate use of force,” “illegal,” … Continue reading
“Shurat Hadin Israeli Law Center warns leading international airlines and insurance companies that continued services to the Rafic Hariri International Airport in Beirut could potentially implicate them in aiding terrorist activity”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli watchdog sets sites on undermining Hezbollah’s grip on Beirut airport by Eldad Beck November 10, 2020 Several major international airlines could face legal action for flying into Lebanon’s international airport, which is notoriously … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Families of murdered Israeli teens file ‘unprecedented’ lawsuit against Hamas by Yair Altman August 30, 2020 The families of three Israeli teenage boys who were abducted and murdered by Hamas terrorists in Judea and … Continue reading
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
“Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, president of the organization, described the efforts to find a way to continue Palestinian funding as “outrageous””
WASHINGTON POST A U.S. law is about to end security aid to the Palestinians, and Israel is not happy by Loveday Morris January 31, 2019 U.S. security funding to the Palestinian Authority is set to dry up by midnight Thursday … Continue reading
StandWithUs Chicago presents Book signing and discussion with Israeli Activist Attorney Nitsana Darshan Leitner author of Harpoon: Inside the Covert War Against Terrorism’s Money Masters Monday, November 20 at 7:00pm North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israeli suit claims Facebook failed to monitor ‘terror’ activities by Emily Saul October 26, 2015 Facebook just got 20,000 unlikes from Israelis who are suing the social network for not cracking down on “Palestinian terror” activities online. Among … Continue reading