Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Nitsana Darshan-Leitner
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
“Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, president of the organization, described the efforts to find a way to continue Palestinian funding as “outrageous””
WASHINGTON POST A U.S. law is about to end security aid to the Palestinians, and Israel is not happy by Loveday Morris January 31, 2019 U.S. security funding to the Palestinian Authority is set to dry up by midnight Thursday … Continue reading
StandWithUs Chicago presents Book signing and discussion with Israeli Activist Attorney Nitsana Darshan Leitner author of Harpoon: Inside the Covert War Against Terrorism’s Money Masters Monday, November 20 at 7:00pm North Suburban Synagogue Beth El 1175 Sheridan Rd Highland Park, … Continue reading
“A newly released book sheds light on a secret operation that put a halt to terror funding for some of the organizations that threaten the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON Israel’s Financial War on Terror Led to Global Shift in Targeting Money by Bill Gertz November 6, 2017 Israel’s government waged financial warfare on terror groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, which became a model for most states battling … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israeli suit claims Facebook failed to monitor ‘terror’ activities by Emily Saul October 26, 2015 Facebook just got 20,000 unlikes from Israelis who are suing the social network for not cracking down on “Palestinian terror” activities online. Among … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Paul Miller August 11, 2015 Secretary of State and Treasury Secretary in the crosshairs of an Israeli power lawyer who’s won $1 billion from extremists A lawsuit has been filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District … Continue reading