Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Minnesota
“The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics”
FREE BEACON Minnesota Dem Congresswomen-Elect: I Believe In, Support BDS Movement by Aryssa Damron November 12, 2018 Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar told Muslim Girl magazine that she “believes in and supports the BDS movement,” adding that she has fought to … Continue reading
Newly minted Congresswoman Tlaib “explicitly supports the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel and its replacement of a unitary Palestinian state”
BREITBART Democrat Rashida Tlaib Dances with Palestinian Flag at Victory Party by Joel B. Pollak November 7, 2018 Democrat Rashida Tlaib danced wearing the Palestinian flag at a victory party in Tuesday evening, after she won a largely uncontested race … Continue reading