Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Tag Archives: Nakba
The term “Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
BESA CENTER The False “Nakba” Narrative by Col (Res.) Dr. Raphael G. Bouchnik-Chen April 16, 2019 The term “Nakba,” originally coined to describe the magnitude of the self-inflicted Palestinian and Arab defeat in the 1948 war, has become in recent … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS What If They Built a $24 Million ‘Palestinian Museum’ and There Was Nothing to Show by David Israel May 16, 2016 The $24 million Palestinian Museum is slated to open on Wednesday this week in Bir Zeit, about … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM by Michel Gurfinkiel April 24, 2015 Bshara Nassar — a self-described “peacebuilder and social entrepreneur, a graduate of Bethlehem University, Palestine,” with “a master’s degree in Conflict Transformation from Eastern Mennonite University” – leads a campaign called … Continue reading
THE ARAB NEWS By Abdulateef Al-Mulhim May 14, 2014 A few weeks ago, many people in the Arab world heard a name, Joshua Teitelbaum, an Israeli senior fellow at the Dayan Center for Middle Eastern Studies and the Goldman visiting … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL By AFP May 5, 2014 Israeli NGO’s project aims to promote campaign to recognize right of Arab refugees to return to their homes An Israeli NGO launched a smartphone app on Monday that allows users to find … Continue reading