Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Nakba
The term “Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
BESA CENTER The False “Nakba” Narrative by Col (Res.) Dr. Raphael G. Bouchnik-Chen April 16, 2019 The term “Nakba,” originally coined to describe the magnitude of the self-inflicted Palestinian and Arab defeat in the 1948 war, has become in recent … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS What If They Built a $24 Million ‘Palestinian Museum’ and There Was Nothing to Show by David Israel May 16, 2016 The $24 million Palestinian Museum is slated to open on Wednesday this week in Bir Zeit, about … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM by Michel Gurfinkiel April 24, 2015 Bshara Nassar — a self-described “peacebuilder and social entrepreneur, a graduate of Bethlehem University, Palestine,” with “a master’s degree in Conflict Transformation from Eastern Mennonite University” – leads a campaign called … Continue reading
THE ARAB NEWS By Abdulateef Al-Mulhim May 14, 2014 A few weeks ago, many people in the Arab world heard a name, Joshua Teitelbaum, an Israeli senior fellow at the Dayan Center for Middle Eastern Studies and the Goldman visiting … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL By AFP May 5, 2014 Israeli NGO’s project aims to promote campaign to recognize right of Arab refugees to return to their homes An Israeli NGO launched a smartphone app on Monday that allows users to find … Continue reading