Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America
“Atlantic” honors documentary featuring unhinged conspiracy theory, “one worthy of noted antisemites like Henry Ford, Mel Gibson, or David Icke”
CAMERA BLOG The Atlantic Peddles Antisemitic Conspiracy Theories in Featured “Documentary” by Karen Bekker February 13, 2020 The Atlantic, a century-and-a-half-old, well-respected publication, now includes on its website a video series that it describes as, “a showcase of cinematic short … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG CNN Rewrites History of 1948, 1967 Wars by Tamar Sternthal October 7, 2019 Sam Kiley, a senior international correspondent based in CNN Abu Dhabi’s bureau, has rewritten the history of Israel’s 1948 War of Independence and the 1967 … Continue reading
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading
Join CAMERA to Celebrate “The Promise Of Israel and The Battle For Truth” with Ambassador Ron Dermer, CAMERA’s Emet Award Honoree Sunday, June 2, 2019 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | … Continue reading
“A giant billboard was unveiled this week outside the offices of The New York Times that accuses the paper, its editors and staff of fomenting anti-Israel sentiment through its news coverage”
JNS Massive billboard outside ‘New York Times’ office accuses paper of anti-Israel incitement April 2, 2019 …At the center of the billboard is an evocative image of a Molotov cocktail whose wick is lit by a flaming New York Times … Continue reading
CAMERA and Kehilat Chovevei Tzion present How the Media Influence Policy-Making on Capitol Hill Presented by Sean Durns, CAMERA Senior Research Analyst Ever wonder how Senators and Congressional Representatives get their information on particular issues, specifically those relating to Israel? … Continue reading
CAMERA Chicago invites you to a Gala Cocktail Reception and Buffet Dinner Thursday, October 25, 2018, 6:30pm Featuring Moran Birman, Consul for Public Diplomacy, Consulate General of Israel to the Midwest Eve Harow, Israeli Radio Personality, International Spokesperson and Passionate Advocate … Continue reading