Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
Tag Archives: Christmas
GATESTONE Jihad at Christmas: “Coldly Kill Them with Hate and Rage” by Richard Kemp December 24, 2020 This month, Islamic State terrorists released a “religious” song for Christmas, “Coldly Kill Them With Hate and Rage”. Taking the form of Islamic … Continue reading
UK MEDIA WATCH Telegraph’s ‘occupation ruining Christmas in Bethlehem’ narrative hits a snag by Adam Levick December 13, 2018 Most years around this time, the British media resurrects some variation of the desired Palestinian narrative on the Israeli occupation’s putative role ruining Christmas in Bethlehem, and this year is no different, with … Continue reading
“Hanukkah, after all, is about a war: a war against Hellenism, the attempt by Greek forces to force a pagan vision upon the Jews”
JEWISH JOURNAL Hanukkah Is Not Christmas. This Year, Let’s Embrace That by Ben Shapiro November 28, 2018 It’s that time of year again when American Jews bask in the wintertime flavor of Christmas — when we teach our children that … Continue reading
KKL-JNF Christmas Tree Distribution in Full Swing