Most Clicked This Week
- "A culture self-destructs if its people choose not to defend it. Bad people get away with really bad stuff when everyone else chooses to look the other way"
- "During monthlong ‘Chariots of Fire’ exercise, air force will conduct maneuvers simulating attack on Iranian nuclear facilities; military ramps up list of wartime targets using AI"
- "Iranians clearly seek to fill the void in Syria that Russia vacates...Israeli military operations can potentially force the Iranians out"
- "The Islamic Republic’s international language is aggression, expansion, and provocation, which can only be countered via pressure, containment, and deterrence"
- Biden administration funding #Palestinian #PayToSlay program, ignoring #TaylorForceAct
- "Enough. I cannot continue to support a coalition that in such a shameful way hounds the society from which I came," MK writes
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: Marwan Barghouti
“Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center submits urgent request in name of parents of Ronen Landau, murdered in 2001 terrorist attack. Noting arch terrorist Barghouti running in upcoming Palestinian elections, family demands end to special treatment”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) No more perks for Marwan Barghouti in prison, terror victim’s family demand by Yair Altman April 30, 2021 Legal advocacy organization Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center has submitted an urgent request to the heads of … Continue reading
“Mr. Barghouti would like his audience to believe that the hunger strike is a reaction to the mistreatment of prisoners like him” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK TIMES The Truth About the Palestinian Hunger Strike by Gilad Erdan May 1, 2017 …For better or worse, the thousands of attacks carried out by Palestinian terrorists against Israel have made my country a world expert in combating … Continue reading
New York Times: Whoops, our bad ! “There was no justification to ‘skimp’ on Palestinian terrorist’s background when publishing an op-ed by him, says in-house watchdog” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL NYT public editor: Failure to detail Barghouti’s crimes discredits us by Stuart Winer and TOI staff April 18, 2017 The New York Times’s public editor Liz Spayd on Tuesday criticized the paper’s op-ed department for its failure … Continue reading
FREE BEACON New York Times Publishes Op-Ed by Convicted Terrorist, Describes Him as a ‘Palestinian Leader’ by Alex Griswold April 18, 2017 The New York Times published an op-ed Monday written by a convicted terrorist, without informing readers that he … Continue reading
Isn’t he special ? South African Archbishop Tutu says Marwan Barghouti – jailed for masterminding suicide attacks – is a ‘defender of human rights’
ARUTZ SHEVA Desmond Tutu nominates Palestinian mass-murderer for Nobel Prize by Ari Soffer June 8, 2016 South African archbishop and prominent anti-Israel campaigner Desmond Tutu has joined other activists in nominating imprisoned Palestinian arch-terrorist Marwan Barghouti for the Nobel Peace Prize. Tutu tabled the … Continue reading