Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Marwan Barghouti
“Mr. Barghouti would like his audience to believe that the hunger strike is a reaction to the mistreatment of prisoners like him” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK TIMES The Truth About the Palestinian Hunger Strike by Gilad Erdan May 1, 2017 …For better or worse, the thousands of attacks carried out by Palestinian terrorists against Israel have made my country a world expert in combating … Continue reading
New York Times: Whoops, our bad ! “There was no justification to ‘skimp’ on Palestinian terrorist’s background when publishing an op-ed by him, says in-house watchdog” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL NYT public editor: Failure to detail Barghouti’s crimes discredits us by Stuart Winer and TOI staff April 18, 2017 The New York Times’s public editor Liz Spayd on Tuesday criticized the paper’s op-ed department for its failure … Continue reading
FREE BEACON New York Times Publishes Op-Ed by Convicted Terrorist, Describes Him as a ‘Palestinian Leader’ by Alex Griswold April 18, 2017 The New York Times published an op-ed Monday written by a convicted terrorist, without informing readers that he … Continue reading
Isn’t he special ? South African Archbishop Tutu says Marwan Barghouti – jailed for masterminding suicide attacks – is a ‘defender of human rights’
ARUTZ SHEVA Desmond Tutu nominates Palestinian mass-murderer for Nobel Prize by Ari Soffer June 8, 2016 South African archbishop and prominent anti-Israel campaigner Desmond Tutu has joined other activists in nominating imprisoned Palestinian arch-terrorist Marwan Barghouti for the Nobel Peace Prize. Tutu tabled the … Continue reading