Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Israel and Lebanon slug it out over natural gas rights
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
- Sarah Silverman comes to defense of Ahed Tamimi AKA Shirley Temper
- Congressman Jan Schakowsky husband in the center of Trump rally agitators controversy [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: David Myers
“The Jew of Malta” is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?”
ARUTZ SHEVA Why is a Jewish group showing an anti-Semitic play? by Morton A. Klein December 3, 2017 The ZOA has just learned that one of the most anti-Semitic plays of all time, Christopher Marlowe’s “The Jew of Malta” (written … Continue reading