Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Tag Archives: Harvard University
One of the faculty signers remarked “because I’m deeply alarmed by the rise of intolerance on college campuses, especially because that intolerance comes from one direction only, from the left”
FREE BEACON Faculty from Top Universities Sign Letter Urging Students to Reject ‘Vice of Conformism by Rachel Frommer August 29, 2017 Faculty from Princeton, Harvard, and Yale have signed an open letter to incoming university students, begging them to reject … Continue reading
At Harvard, SJP affiliate president asks Tzipi Livni why she’s “so smelly” later apologizing it was “never my intention to invoke a hateful stereotype”
DAILY MAIL Pro-Palestine Harvard Law student asks Israeli minister why she is ‘so smelly’ during panel discussion at the school by Ashley Collman April 21, 2016 Administrators, faculty and a Jewish group at Harvard Law School have come out to … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Harvard’s Steven Pinker Opposes Israel Boycott as Anthropologists Prepare for Upcoming Vote by Andrew Pessin February 26, 2016 A well-known Harvard psychologist again voiced his opposition to academic boycotts of Israel Wednesday, as two groups of anthropologists geared up … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Here’s what ‘constitutional scholar’ Obama really taught at law school by Karin McQuillan January 10, 2016 Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor. Lie one: Obama was never a … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
Open letter to BDS supporters Professors Steven Levitsky of Harvard and Glen Weyl of University of Chicago
YNET NEWS An open letter to the boycotting professors by Yoaz Hendel November 1, 2015 I write to you after reading an article you published in the Washington Post under the headline “We are lifelong Zionists. Here’s why we’ve chosen … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hateful Harvard harangue against Israel by Shmuley Boteach October 29, 2015 …The piece starts out as all such self-righteous articles do with the pronouncement that the authors are “lifelong Zionists” to establish their bona fides as good Jews. … Continue reading
HARVARD ISRAEL TREK 2015 by Oliver Marjot March 23, 2015 To my newfound Love, I came to you, Israel, wanting to hate you. To be confirmed in my reasonable European certainty of your arrogant oppression, lounging along the mediterranean coast, … Continue reading
JNS.ORG by Paul Miller March 6, 2015 It’s no secret that business moguls such as Warren Buffett and Bill Gates are heavily invested in Israel. Technology leaders such as Intel, Microsoft, and Apple selected the Jewish state—which is nicknamed the “start-up nation”—for … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Alan Dershowitz December 18, 2014 The Harvard University Dining Service has been rebuffed in its efforts to join the Boycott Movement against Israel. A group of radical anti-Israel Harvard students and faculty had persuaded the dining service to … Continue reading