Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Harvard University
One of the faculty signers remarked “because I’m deeply alarmed by the rise of intolerance on college campuses, especially because that intolerance comes from one direction only, from the left”
FREE BEACON Faculty from Top Universities Sign Letter Urging Students to Reject ‘Vice of Conformism by Rachel Frommer August 29, 2017 Faculty from Princeton, Harvard, and Yale have signed an open letter to incoming university students, begging them to reject … Continue reading
At Harvard, SJP affiliate president asks Tzipi Livni why she’s “so smelly” later apologizing it was “never my intention to invoke a hateful stereotype”
DAILY MAIL Pro-Palestine Harvard Law student asks Israeli minister why she is ‘so smelly’ during panel discussion at the school by Ashley Collman April 21, 2016 Administrators, faculty and a Jewish group at Harvard Law School have come out to … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Harvard’s Steven Pinker Opposes Israel Boycott as Anthropologists Prepare for Upcoming Vote by Andrew Pessin February 26, 2016 A well-known Harvard psychologist again voiced his opposition to academic boycotts of Israel Wednesday, as two groups of anthropologists geared up … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Here’s what ‘constitutional scholar’ Obama really taught at law school by Karin McQuillan January 10, 2016 Among the lies about himself Obama consistently repeats is that he was a constitutional law professor. Lie one: Obama was never a … Continue reading
Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities “friendly” to anti-Israel incitment
ISRAEL HAYOM Watchdog names 10 US colleges ‘most friendly to terrorists’ by Yael Branovsky and Israel Hayom Staff December 11, 2015 Harvard, Columbia, and Brandeis are among 10 leading American universities named by the David Horowitz Freedom Center as being the … Continue reading
Open letter to BDS supporters Professors Steven Levitsky of Harvard and Glen Weyl of University of Chicago
YNET NEWS An open letter to the boycotting professors by Yoaz Hendel November 1, 2015 I write to you after reading an article you published in the Washington Post under the headline “We are lifelong Zionists. Here’s why we’ve chosen … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hateful Harvard harangue against Israel by Shmuley Boteach October 29, 2015 …The piece starts out as all such self-righteous articles do with the pronouncement that the authors are “lifelong Zionists” to establish their bona fides as good Jews. … Continue reading