Most Clicked This Week
- "IRGC Quds Force was planning to strike northern Israel in the coming days by launching several armed drones against the targets"
- Pollak: "I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today"
- Holocaust-themed items from Amazon seller “Harma Art” whose products have “a unique style and character”
- #PalestinianAuthority and #PalestinianTerritories no longer to be found on #USStateDepartment website
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- ‘I wanted to believe it was all a bad dream,’ says Rabbi Eitan Shnerb, describing the explosion that targeted him and his children as they hiked to a spring in the West Bank
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Peggy Shapiro
Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: “So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence”
THE TOWER One Story Multiplied by Six Million by Peggy Shapiro April 30, 2019 On Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, we gather to remember the Shoah. Although it happened almost 75 years ago, it has left scars on us all … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Airbnb: Feeble excuses for blatant bigotry by Peggy Shapiro December 5, 2018 Airbnb is defending its decision to delist properties owned by Israelis/Jews in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) with their defense as feeble as their decision is bigoted. As … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Chicago: As Jewish Voice for Peace is “honored” to host Palestinian terrorist Rasmea Odeh, a StandWithUs Memorial Service for her victims [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Memorial Service held for Victims of Rasmea Odeh, as Jewish Voice for Peace celebrates her by William A. Jacobson April 2, 2017 We have covered the case of Rasmea Odeh for the past two and one half years. … Continue reading
Unlike most of us, Peggy Shapiro of StandWithUs Chicago has actually read all 149 pages of the “Deal.” Peggy was interviewed about the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (AKA the #IranDeal) on WGNN on Friday. Click here to learn the top 6 reasons why you should … Continue reading
United Church of Christ Anti-Israel Extremism: A study in discrimination, hypocrisy and irrelevance
AMERICAN THINKER by Peggy Shapiro July 1, 2015 On June 30, 2015, the General Synod of the United Church of Christ voted to single out Israel for an economic and propaganda war. Ignoring the violent state of affairs in an … Continue reading
STANDWITHUS CHICAGO Presents Orchestra Of Exiles Sunday March 22 4pm Film begins Academy Award winning director Josh Aronson will join us for Q&A VIP Reception follows screening Northbrook Court AMC 1525 Lake Cook Road, Northbrook, IL Click here for tickets One … Continue reading