Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Peggy Shapiro
Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: “So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence”
THE TOWER One Story Multiplied by Six Million by Peggy Shapiro April 30, 2019 On Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, we gather to remember the Shoah. Although it happened almost 75 years ago, it has left scars on us all … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Airbnb: Feeble excuses for blatant bigotry by Peggy Shapiro December 5, 2018 Airbnb is defending its decision to delist properties owned by Israelis/Jews in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) with their defense as feeble as their decision is bigoted. As … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES A New Wave of Democrats Tests the Party’s Blanket Support for Israel by Catie Edmondson Oct. 7, 2018 …A [not insubstantial] cluster of activist Democrats — most of them young, most of them cruising toward House seats … Continue reading
Chicago: As Jewish Voice for Peace is “honored” to host Palestinian terrorist Rasmea Odeh, a StandWithUs Memorial Service for her victims [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Memorial Service held for Victims of Rasmea Odeh, as Jewish Voice for Peace celebrates her by William A. Jacobson April 2, 2017 We have covered the case of Rasmea Odeh for the past two and one half years. … Continue reading
Unlike most of us, Peggy Shapiro of StandWithUs Chicago has actually read all 149 pages of the “Deal.” Peggy was interviewed about the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (AKA the #IranDeal) on WGNN on Friday. Click here to learn the top 6 reasons why you should … Continue reading
United Church of Christ Anti-Israel Extremism: A study in discrimination, hypocrisy and irrelevance
AMERICAN THINKER by Peggy Shapiro July 1, 2015 On June 30, 2015, the General Synod of the United Church of Christ voted to single out Israel for an economic and propaganda war. Ignoring the violent state of affairs in an … Continue reading
STANDWITHUS CHICAGO Presents Orchestra Of Exiles Sunday March 22 4pm Film begins Academy Award winning director Josh Aronson will join us for Q&A VIP Reception follows screening Northbrook Court AMC 1525 Lake Cook Road, Northbrook, IL Click here for tickets One … Continue reading