Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Jewish Voice for Peace
CAMERA BLOG “Jewish Voice for Peace” (JVP): What the Media is Concealing by Ricki Hollander February 7, 2019 …Is it any wonder, then, that some news consumers think JVP [Jewish Voice for Peace] is just a pro-peace organization representing Jewish … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION Anti-Semitic campaign to blame Jews and Israel for U.S. police practices towards minorities shifts into overdrive by Miriam Elman September 29, 2018 The virulently anti-Jewish and anti-peace extremist organization Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has partnered with the organization Researching the American-Israeli Alliance (RAIA) … Continue reading
THE TOWER “The Jewish Voice for Palestine”: A Review of JVP’s “On Anti-Semitism” by A.J. Caschetta July 5, 2018 …The book’s subtitle, Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice, is as misleading as its title. The JVP isn’t really interested in … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION Group plans to infiltrate Jewish summer camps to turn campers against Israel by Miriam Elman April 8, 2018 …In one of its boldest moves, IfNotNow [sister to Jewish Voice for Peace] is planning to train camp counselors to … Continue reading
“A secret Facebook group called ‘Palestine Live’ provides a place for the sharing of content that includes Holocaust denial, anti-Israel conspiracy theories, and antisemitism”
CAMERA BLOG BBC Reporter Revealed to be Member of Secret Anti-Israel Facebook Group March 7, 2018 The indefatigable David Collier has published a long two-part report about a secret Facebook Group called ‘Palestine Live’ that includes among its membership Holocaust deniers, antisemites … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL GROUP Haaretz runs boycott Israel ad by Jack Saltzberg January 30, 2018 If anyone was ever confused as to where Haaretz sits on the political spectrum, that debate is over…As of January 30, 2018, people who visited Haaretz.com saw a … Continue reading
“It is intellectually dishonest, irresponsible, and immoral for The New School to sponsor and host an event, misleadingly portrayed as an expert panel, highlighting some of America’s leading purveyors of anti-Jewish prejudice”
TABLET MAG Following Controversial Panel, Major New School Donor Threatens to Cut Off Funding by Armin Rosen November 22, 2017 A major New School donor is threatening to halt contributions in response to a planned November 28 event on anti-Semitism … Continue reading