Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Jewish Voice for Peace
ALGEMEINER Leading New York City Jewish Historical Center Nixes Events Co-Sponsored by Anti-Zionist Group by Ben Cohen October 10, 2017 The New York City-based American Jewish Historical Society (AJHS) has announced the cancellation of two upcoming events that were to … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading
SlutWalk Chicago “Zionist marchers waving Star of David posters were met with giant red umbrellas designed to block out their message” [VIDEO]
TABLET MAG In Chicago’s Slutwalk, Israel and Palestine Take Center Stage by Gretchen Rachel Hammond August 12, 2017 While a series of speakers addressed issues that included sex worker rights and solidarity with transgender women of color, a series of … Continue reading
BDS group blames “Israel and American Jewish groups for police violence against minorities, inciting antisemitism and racial tension”
LEGAL INSURRECTIONJewish Voice for Peace doubles-down on antisemitic "Deadly Exchange" Campaignby Miriam ElmanAugust 10, 2017 Jewish Voice for Peace, an anti-Israel organization which is a leading player in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, has released an “updated” video for … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Jewish Voice for Peace Is Spreading Hate on Campus. It’s Time for Jewish Academics to Speak Up by Jarrod Tanny July 5, 2017 I am a professor of Jewish history in North Carolina, and I find it very … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURECTION Jewish Voice for Peace targeted at-risk LGBTQ contingent in Israel Day Parade by William A. Jacobson June 11, 2017 The targeting of the LGBTQ pro-Israel community is becoming an obsession for JVP. During the recent Israel Day Parade … Continue reading
JNS Publication of pro-terrorist ad in The Forward raises eyebrows in Jewish media world by Rafael Medoff June 8, 2017 The decision by the Jewish weekly newspaper The Forward to publish a paid advertisement supporting imprisoned Palestinian terrorist Marwan Barghouti … Continue reading