Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Jewish Voice for Peace
SlutWalk Chicago “Zionist marchers waving Star of David posters were met with giant red umbrellas designed to block out their message” [VIDEO]
TABLET MAG In Chicago’s Slutwalk, Israel and Palestine Take Center Stage by Gretchen Rachel Hammond August 12, 2017 While a series of speakers addressed issues that included sex worker rights and solidarity with transgender women of color, a series of … Continue reading
BDS group blames “Israel and American Jewish groups for police violence against minorities, inciting antisemitism and racial tension”
LEGAL INSURRECTIONJewish Voice for Peace doubles-down on antisemitic "Deadly Exchange" Campaignby Miriam ElmanAugust 10, 2017 Jewish Voice for Peace, an anti-Israel organization which is a leading player in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, has released an “updated” video for … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Jewish Voice for Peace Is Spreading Hate on Campus. It’s Time for Jewish Academics to Speak Up by Jarrod Tanny July 5, 2017 I am a professor of Jewish history in North Carolina, and I find it very … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURECTION Jewish Voice for Peace targeted at-risk LGBTQ contingent in Israel Day Parade by William A. Jacobson June 11, 2017 The targeting of the LGBTQ pro-Israel community is becoming an obsession for JVP. During the recent Israel Day Parade … Continue reading
JNS Publication of pro-terrorist ad in The Forward raises eyebrows in Jewish media world by Rafael Medoff June 8, 2017 The decision by the Jewish weekly newspaper The Forward to publish a paid advertisement supporting imprisoned Palestinian terrorist Marwan Barghouti … Continue reading
The storied Rockefeller philanthropy “came to lend its legitimacy—and money—to groups that push boycotting Israel”
TABLET MAG The Rockefeller Brothers Fund and BDS by Armin Rosen May 24, 2017 …Supporters of the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel see the RBF [Rockefeller Brothers Fund] funding as validation for their approach to the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading
#WomensMarch leader #LindaSarsour, who seeks to “uplift women,” tweeted “nothing is creepier than Zionism” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK POST Linda Sarsour: NYC’s queen of hate by Lahav Harkov April 3, 2017 Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour said in her speech to a Jewish Voice for Peace conference in Chicago on Sunday that she’s “providing a service … Continue reading