Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Jewish Voice for Peace
THE ISRAEL GROUP Haaretz runs boycott Israel ad by Jack Saltzberg January 30, 2018 If anyone was ever confused as to where Haaretz sits on the political spectrum, that debate is over…As of January 30, 2018, people who visited Haaretz.com saw a … Continue reading
“It is intellectually dishonest, irresponsible, and immoral for The New School to sponsor and host an event, misleadingly portrayed as an expert panel, highlighting some of America’s leading purveyors of anti-Jewish prejudice”
TABLET MAG Following Controversial Panel, Major New School Donor Threatens to Cut Off Funding by Armin Rosen November 22, 2017 A major New School donor is threatening to halt contributions in response to a planned November 28 event on anti-Semitism … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Leading New York City Jewish Historical Center Nixes Events Co-Sponsored by Anti-Zionist Group by Ben Cohen October 10, 2017 The New York City-based American Jewish Historical Society (AJHS) has announced the cancellation of two upcoming events that were to … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading
SlutWalk Chicago “Zionist marchers waving Star of David posters were met with giant red umbrellas designed to block out their message” [VIDEO]
TABLET MAG In Chicago’s Slutwalk, Israel and Palestine Take Center Stage by Gretchen Rachel Hammond August 12, 2017 While a series of speakers addressed issues that included sex worker rights and solidarity with transgender women of color, a series of … Continue reading
BDS group blames “Israel and American Jewish groups for police violence against minorities, inciting antisemitism and racial tension”
LEGAL INSURRECTIONJewish Voice for Peace doubles-down on antisemitic "Deadly Exchange" Campaignby Miriam ElmanAugust 10, 2017 Jewish Voice for Peace, an anti-Israel organization which is a leading player in the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement, has released an “updated” video for … Continue reading