Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Jewish Voice for Peace
LEGAL INSURRECTION Group plans to infiltrate Jewish summer camps to turn campers against Israel by Miriam Elman April 8, 2018 …In one of its boldest moves, IfNotNow [sister to Jewish Voice for Peace] is planning to train camp counselors to … Continue reading
“A secret Facebook group called ‘Palestine Live’ provides a place for the sharing of content that includes Holocaust denial, anti-Israel conspiracy theories, and antisemitism”
CAMERA BLOG BBC Reporter Revealed to be Member of Secret Anti-Israel Facebook Group March 7, 2018 The indefatigable David Collier has published a long two-part report about a secret Facebook Group called ‘Palestine Live’ that includes among its membership Holocaust deniers, antisemites … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL GROUP Haaretz runs boycott Israel ad by Jack Saltzberg January 30, 2018 If anyone was ever confused as to where Haaretz sits on the political spectrum, that debate is over…As of January 30, 2018, people who visited Haaretz.com saw a … Continue reading
“It is intellectually dishonest, irresponsible, and immoral for The New School to sponsor and host an event, misleadingly portrayed as an expert panel, highlighting some of America’s leading purveyors of anti-Jewish prejudice”
TABLET MAG Following Controversial Panel, Major New School Donor Threatens to Cut Off Funding by Armin Rosen November 22, 2017 A major New School donor is threatening to halt contributions in response to a planned November 28 event on anti-Semitism … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Leading New York City Jewish Historical Center Nixes Events Co-Sponsored by Anti-Zionist Group by Ben Cohen October 10, 2017 The New York City-based American Jewish Historical Society (AJHS) has announced the cancellation of two upcoming events that were to … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading