Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Jewish Voice for Peace
CAMERA BLOG “Jewish Voice for Peace” (JVP): What the Media is Concealing by Ricki Hollander February 7, 2019 …Is it any wonder, then, that some news consumers think JVP [Jewish Voice for Peace] is just a pro-peace organization representing Jewish … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION Anti-Semitic campaign to blame Jews and Israel for U.S. police practices towards minorities shifts into overdrive by Miriam Elman September 29, 2018 The virulently anti-Jewish and anti-peace extremist organization Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has partnered with the organization Researching the American-Israeli Alliance (RAIA) … Continue reading
THE TOWER “The Jewish Voice for Palestine”: A Review of JVP’s “On Anti-Semitism” by A.J. Caschetta July 5, 2018 …The book’s subtitle, Solidarity and the Struggle for Justice, is as misleading as its title. The JVP isn’t really interested in … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION Group plans to infiltrate Jewish summer camps to turn campers against Israel by Miriam Elman April 8, 2018 …In one of its boldest moves, IfNotNow [sister to Jewish Voice for Peace] is planning to train camp counselors to … Continue reading
“A secret Facebook group called ‘Palestine Live’ provides a place for the sharing of content that includes Holocaust denial, anti-Israel conspiracy theories, and antisemitism”
CAMERA BLOG BBC Reporter Revealed to be Member of Secret Anti-Israel Facebook Group March 7, 2018 The indefatigable David Collier has published a long two-part report about a secret Facebook Group called ‘Palestine Live’ that includes among its membership Holocaust deniers, antisemites … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL GROUP Haaretz runs boycott Israel ad by Jack Saltzberg January 30, 2018 If anyone was ever confused as to where Haaretz sits on the political spectrum, that debate is over…As of January 30, 2018, people who visited Haaretz.com saw a … Continue reading
“It is intellectually dishonest, irresponsible, and immoral for The New School to sponsor and host an event, misleadingly portrayed as an expert panel, highlighting some of America’s leading purveyors of anti-Jewish prejudice”
TABLET MAG Following Controversial Panel, Major New School Donor Threatens to Cut Off Funding by Armin Rosen November 22, 2017 A major New School donor is threatening to halt contributions in response to a planned November 28 event on anti-Semitism … Continue reading