Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
Tag Archives: incitement
#EuropeanUnion concludes #Palestinian textbooks “contain, across all subjects, numerous examples of violent depictions, hate speech – in particular against Israel – and glorifications of jihad and martyrdom”
JERUSALEM POST European Parliament Committee Votes to Freeze €15M to PA over Inciting Textbooks by Lahav Harkov September 27, 2018 The European Parliament’s budgetary committee voted to freeze more than 15 million euros from the Palestinian Authority if they do not … Continue reading
Encouraging: Palestinian man-in-the street interview indicates opposition to incitement of their kids–though some because it’s not effective [VIDEO]
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Palestinians interviewed oppose children’s terrorism and blame TV for inciting by Itamar Marcus February 28, 2016
The Facebook Experiment: They shut down the anti-Palestinian pages but not those anti-Jewish [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST When it comes to incitement, is Facebook biased against Israel? by Coral Braun January 5, 2016 …Shurat HaDin, an Israeli based civil rights organization, set out in late December to test whether Facebook holds double standards when it … Continue reading
Zuckerberg and Facebook refuse to remove postings by Palestinians calling for violence against Israelis. But it gets worse
COMMUNITIES DIGITAL NEWS Mark Zuckerberg: An American Jewish tragedy by Doni Kandel December 13, 2015 As a new wave of Palestinian terror has descended upon the people of Israel, social media continues to play a significant and growing role. According to … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Terrorists post videos teaching Palestinians ‘how to stab a Jew’ by Carl Campanile October 17, 2015 Terrorists have posted videos and manuals on social media to teach Palestinian supporters — even children — “how to stab a … Continue reading
Israel Foreign Affairs Ministry Culture of Hate, Palestinian Incitement Kills October 8, 2015 The recent series of attacks against Israelis is the direct result of incitement by radical Islamist and terrorist elements, calling Palestinian youth to murder Jews. The culture … Continue reading
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM UN Chief Criticizes Abbas’ Incitement Against Jews in Jerusalem September 22, 2015 United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon told Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas that he worried Abbas’ recent incitement will enhance confrontations in Jerusalem, the Times … Continue reading