Most Clicked This Week
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "Israel’s first trip to the Moon, bringing the country’s flag to Earth’s satellite, also the first private mission to the lunar surface"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- The courageous Vanessa Redgrave felt the need to call out those "Zionist hoodlums"
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- New Yorker article "full of mistakes, lies, and obfuscations — but mostly, an effort to delegitimize the Jewish presence in Hebron by casting it in a dark light"
- “He is a committed Jew and pro-Israel advocate, and is smart as a whip. He is an extremely successful prosecutor”
- Media ignore Farrakhan's Chicago speech blaming Jews for society's problems
Tag Archives: Orthodox
WALL STREET JOURNAL The New Jewish-Christian Amity by Abigail Shrier September 7, 2018 …In 2000 most Jews—Orthodox included—still faithfully voted Democrat, preferring Gore-Lieberman to Bush-Cheney. But by Mr. Bush’s second term, the Orthodox communities had shifted rightward, partly because of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why do Florida’s Orthodox Jews back Trump? Because they fear Clinton by Ben Sales August 30, 2016 …A recent poll shows that the Orthodox in Florida will be voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton by a … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Israeli Chief Rabbinate seeks to emulate role of the Vatican by Isi Leibler January 14, 2016 The tensions created by the ultra-Orthodox Chief Rabbinate within Israeli society have extended to the Diaspora and are now undermining relations with … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Isi Leibler September 1, 2015 I rubbed my eyes in disbelief when I read that Sephardi Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef has extended the ban on television and computers by decreeing that anyone using the “abomination” of smartphones … Continue reading
PEW RESEARCH CENTER August 26, 2015 A Further Analysis of the 2013 Survey of U.S. Jews American Jews tend to be more highly educated and politically liberal than the U.S. public as a whole, as well as less religiously observant, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff July 11, 2015 At least two Israeli Orthodox rabbis have begun performing wedding ceremonies for Israeli Jews outside the official framework of Israel’s Chief Rabbinate, knowingly breaking the law, in an expression of opposition to … Continue reading
JTA by Ron Kampeas July 1, 20125 The name that keeps coming up when Orthodox Jewish groups consider the consequences of last week’s U.S. Supreme Court decision extending same-sex marriage rights to all states has little to do with Jews … Continue reading