Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: MEMRI
ISIS fighter Sayyaf Daoud defends Israel: “Israel is a democracy in which he has not seen injustice and in which Arabs and Jews live together and are treated equally”
MEMRI Captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter Sayyaf Sharif Daoud: Israel isn’t nearly as bad as Assad’s regime; Israel treats Arabs justly, equally to Jews Interview with Feras Kilani July 16, 2019 Sayyaf Sharif Daoud, a captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter who holds … Continue reading
BREITBARTCalifornia Imam Prays for Allah to 'Annihilate' Jews in Public Sermonby Joel B. PollakJuly 24, 2017 Imam Ammar Shahin of the Islamic Center of Davis in California delivered a sermon on Friday in which he quoted an antisemitic hadith and prayed for … Continue reading
Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: “Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks” [VIDEO]
First lady preaches tolerance for Qatar Foundation. Somehow I doubt tolerance for Jews was on the agenda.
POLITICO Michelle’s Dangerous Journey to Qatar by David Andrew Weinberg November 3, 2015 First Lady Michelle Obama, on her first solo trip to the Middle East, is scheduled Wednesday to address a conference at the Qatar Foundation on the topic … Continue reading
MEMRI The Elephant in the Room by Yigal Carmon, President and Founder MEMRI October 2, 2015 On September 3, 2015, not two months after the July 14 announcement of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action at Vienna and its celebration … Continue reading
Israeli Druze Intellectual: The Israel That The Arabs Call ‘A False Entity’ Is The Region’s Most Stable, Advanced Country
AL-HAYAT via MEMRI by Salman Masalha August 7, 2015 ….”Thus, while the propagators of this Arab discourse kept their heads buried in the sand, Israel continued to deepen its roots in the region – while on the other side, the … Continue reading
Karma’s a bitch TIMES OF ISRAEL by Justin Jalil March 22, 2015 Shiite congregants in Sana’a called for death of Israel and the US; then an IS suicide bomber killed scores. A video recording of a deadly terrorist attack at a Shiite … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shiryn Ghermezian March 3, 2015 Leading Arab opinion makers weighed in on the controversy surrounding Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress on Tuesday and expressed strong support for his stance on the Iranian nuclear threat. In an op-ed … Continue reading