Most Clicked This Week
- They don't have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
- Bernie Sanders: “And let me tell you this also, and I feel strongly about it, as somebody who’s Jewish, and knowing how much our people have suffered over the years”
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
- "Syrian journalist refutes claim that Israel thwarts democracy in Arab countries, praises the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: MEMRI
ISIS fighter Sayyaf Daoud defends Israel: “Israel is a democracy in which he has not seen injustice and in which Arabs and Jews live together and are treated equally”
MEMRI Captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter Sayyaf Sharif Daoud: Israel isn’t nearly as bad as Assad’s regime; Israel treats Arabs justly, equally to Jews Interview with Feras Kilani July 16, 2019 Sayyaf Sharif Daoud, a captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter who holds … Continue reading
BREITBARTCalifornia Imam Prays for Allah to 'Annihilate' Jews in Public Sermonby Joel B. PollakJuly 24, 2017 Imam Ammar Shahin of the Islamic Center of Davis in California delivered a sermon on Friday in which he quoted an antisemitic hadith and prayed for … Continue reading
Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: “Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks” [VIDEO]
First lady preaches tolerance for Qatar Foundation. Somehow I doubt tolerance for Jews was on the agenda.
POLITICO Michelle’s Dangerous Journey to Qatar by David Andrew Weinberg November 3, 2015 First Lady Michelle Obama, on her first solo trip to the Middle East, is scheduled Wednesday to address a conference at the Qatar Foundation on the topic … Continue reading
MEMRI The Elephant in the Room by Yigal Carmon, President and Founder MEMRI October 2, 2015 On September 3, 2015, not two months after the July 14 announcement of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action at Vienna and its celebration … Continue reading
Israeli Druze Intellectual: The Israel That The Arabs Call ‘A False Entity’ Is The Region’s Most Stable, Advanced Country
AL-HAYAT via MEMRI by Salman Masalha August 7, 2015 ….”Thus, while the propagators of this Arab discourse kept their heads buried in the sand, Israel continued to deepen its roots in the region – while on the other side, the … Continue reading