Most Clicked This Week
- "In a 2013 interview, former Secretary of State Colin Powell discussed learning Yiddish as a young man while working in a Jewish-owned store"
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former AP Reporter Confirms Matti Friedman Account
- “Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
- Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
Tag Archives: Predator Program
WASHINGTON POST by Michael Gerson December 8, 2014 With the release of the Feinstein report on CIA interrogations of high-value terrorists a decade ago, let’s consider the situation of intelligence personnel who have been involved, not in that program but … Continue reading