Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Feminism
“Why today’s postmodern postcolonial feminism avoids the true front lines of the battle for women’s rights”
TABLET MAG Against Faux-Feminists Who Deny the Rights of Muslim Women and Jews by Phyllis Chesler October 2, 2017 …I can tell you that anti-Semitism—Jew-hatred—is not new among feminists. I first encountered it in the early 1970s among radical feminists … Continue reading
WonderWoman: “Israeli feminism is not the fake and shallow brand we see in the West, but a practical kind in which women are treated as people first rather than shamed for expressions of their femininity”
ISRAEL HAYOM The thing about Wonder Woman by Annika Hernroth-Rothstein June 23, 2017 …“Wonder Woman” did not just put an extra spring in my step, it made me wonder what it is about Israel that creates women like Gadot, or … Continue reading
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
“Many American left-liberal Jews believe that Israel only deserves to exist…if Israel serves as a ‘light unto the nations…’ and is ethically perfect”
JEWISH VOICE NY Does Israel Only Have the Right to Exist if it is Perfect? by Phyllis Chesler March 15, 2017 As someone who has long been on record as both a feminist and a Zionist, I know how hard … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli women: Lean in, or can’t have it all? by Eliana Rudee March 4, 2016 Rashi Elmaliah, a chief thinker at Seital Marketing, said she was “closing deals in between contractions” when she was giving birth. Devora Mason, a … Continue reading
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH by Christina Hoff Sommers August 25, 2015 In August 2014, 12 members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard charged into 28-year-old artist Atena Farghadani’s house, blindfolded her, and took her to prison. She had posted a satirical cartoon on Facebook … Continue reading