Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Feminism
“Why today’s postmodern postcolonial feminism avoids the true front lines of the battle for women’s rights”
TABLET MAG Against Faux-Feminists Who Deny the Rights of Muslim Women and Jews by Phyllis Chesler October 2, 2017 …I can tell you that anti-Semitism—Jew-hatred—is not new among feminists. I first encountered it in the early 1970s among radical feminists … Continue reading
WonderWoman: “Israeli feminism is not the fake and shallow brand we see in the West, but a practical kind in which women are treated as people first rather than shamed for expressions of their femininity”
ISRAEL HAYOM The thing about Wonder Woman by Annika Hernroth-Rothstein June 23, 2017 …“Wonder Woman” did not just put an extra spring in my step, it made me wonder what it is about Israel that creates women like Gadot, or … Continue reading
Feminist critic #CamillePaglia talks Donald Trump, “how Chuck Schumer emboldened the “resistance,” why the left can’t condemn Islamist terrorism, and “the cold biological truth that sex changes are impossible”
WEEKLY STANDARD Camille Paglia: On Trump, Democrats, Transgenderism, and Islamist Terror by Jonathan V. Last June 15, 2017 …There seems to be a huge conceptual gap between Trump and his most implacable critics on the left. Many highly educated, upper-middle-class … Continue reading
“Many American left-liberal Jews believe that Israel only deserves to exist…if Israel serves as a ‘light unto the nations…’ and is ethically perfect”
JEWISH VOICE NY Does Israel Only Have the Right to Exist if it is Perfect? by Phyllis Chesler March 15, 2017 As someone who has long been on record as both a feminist and a Zionist, I know how hard … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli women: Lean in, or can’t have it all? by Eliana Rudee March 4, 2016 Rashi Elmaliah, a chief thinker at Seital Marketing, said she was “closing deals in between contractions” when she was giving birth. Devora Mason, a … Continue reading
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH by Christina Hoff Sommers August 25, 2015 In August 2014, 12 members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard charged into 28-year-old artist Atena Farghadani’s house, blindfolded her, and took her to prison. She had posted a satirical cartoon on Facebook … Continue reading