Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Richard Kemp
Perhaps coming to your town: “National Guard’s raison d’être is not policing a domestic populace. Striking the requisite balance will be a tremendous challenge, undertaken beneath an intensive media glare”
SECURITY MAGAZINE Can the National Guard Protect America? by Benjamin Anthony, Cade Spivey, and Richard Kemp April 18, 2020 …While some have been dismissive of the role of the [National][Guard, the continuation of life without a paycheck may well result … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Israel and the Palestinians: What the media won’t report May 24, 2016
“Israel is not to have its borders imposed by international bodies or by foreign states…Israelis are not to be dictated to about where they can and cannot settle in their land…Israel is not to be told how it may or may not defend the lives of its people under the sovereign independence of the law…Israel is not to be lectured or scolded about human rights by those that have no glimmer of understanding of what human rights truly are”
ISRAEL HAYOM The meaning of true independence by Col Richard Kemp May 11, 2016 “What kind of talk is this, ‘punishing Israel?’ Are we a vassal state of yours? Are we a banana republic? Are we 14-year-olds who, if we … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER by Colonel Richard Kemp May 20, 2015 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: To fight for Israel on the international stage is also to fight for the values of democracy, freedom of speech and expression, and civilized social values everywhere. Unfortunately, the … Continue reading
Our CAMERA group met with Colonel Richard Kemp this afternoon and discussed the recent Gaza War, his very positive impressions of IDF conduct in the conflict (“extremely moral and ethical”), the UN Fact Finding Commission (now minus William Schabas) and … Continue reading
Brigitte Gabriel rails against Global anti-Semitism at UN conference Sept 8, 2014 Bill Maher Battles Charlie Rose on Why Islam is More Dangerous than Other Religions “Hamas” by Ari Lesser, the Jewish rapper Reggae musician. Lesser reaches out to college students with … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Richard Kemp May 21, 2014 The British government should deny its enemies the opportunities for exploitation presented by the International Criminal Court and withdraw now from the process. Any other course would represent an unprecedented and historic betrayal. … Continue reading