Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Richard Kemp
Perhaps coming to your town: “National Guard’s raison d’être is not policing a domestic populace. Striking the requisite balance will be a tremendous challenge, undertaken beneath an intensive media glare”
SECURITY MAGAZINE Can the National Guard Protect America? by Benjamin Anthony, Cade Spivey, and Richard Kemp April 18, 2020 …While some have been dismissive of the role of the [National][Guard, the continuation of life without a paycheck may well result … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Israel and the Palestinians: What the media won’t report May 24, 2016
“Israel is not to have its borders imposed by international bodies or by foreign states…Israelis are not to be dictated to about where they can and cannot settle in their land…Israel is not to be told how it may or may not defend the lives of its people under the sovereign independence of the law…Israel is not to be lectured or scolded about human rights by those that have no glimmer of understanding of what human rights truly are”
ISRAEL HAYOM The meaning of true independence by Col Richard Kemp May 11, 2016 “What kind of talk is this, ‘punishing Israel?’ Are we a vassal state of yours? Are we a banana republic? Are we 14-year-olds who, if we … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER by Colonel Richard Kemp May 20, 2015 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: To fight for Israel on the international stage is also to fight for the values of democracy, freedom of speech and expression, and civilized social values everywhere. Unfortunately, the … Continue reading
Our CAMERA group met with Colonel Richard Kemp this afternoon and discussed the recent Gaza War, his very positive impressions of IDF conduct in the conflict (“extremely moral and ethical”), the UN Fact Finding Commission (now minus William Schabas) and … Continue reading
Brigitte Gabriel rails against Global anti-Semitism at UN conference Sept 8, 2014 Bill Maher Battles Charlie Rose on Why Islam is More Dangerous than Other Religions “Hamas” by Ari Lesser, the Jewish rapper Reggae musician. Lesser reaches out to college students with … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Richard Kemp May 21, 2014 The British government should deny its enemies the opportunities for exploitation presented by the International Criminal Court and withdraw now from the process. Any other course would represent an unprecedented and historic betrayal. … Continue reading