Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Richard Kemp
Perhaps coming to your town: “National Guard’s raison d’être is not policing a domestic populace. Striking the requisite balance will be a tremendous challenge, undertaken beneath an intensive media glare”
SECURITY MAGAZINE Can the National Guard Protect America? by Benjamin Anthony, Cade Spivey, and Richard Kemp April 18, 2020 …While some have been dismissive of the role of the [National][Guard, the continuation of life without a paycheck may well result … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Israel and the Palestinians: What the media won’t report May 24, 2016
“Israel is not to have its borders imposed by international bodies or by foreign states…Israelis are not to be dictated to about where they can and cannot settle in their land…Israel is not to be told how it may or may not defend the lives of its people under the sovereign independence of the law…Israel is not to be lectured or scolded about human rights by those that have no glimmer of understanding of what human rights truly are”
ISRAEL HAYOM The meaning of true independence by Col Richard Kemp May 11, 2016 “What kind of talk is this, ‘punishing Israel?’ Are we a vassal state of yours? Are we a banana republic? Are we 14-year-olds who, if we … Continue reading
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER by Colonel Richard Kemp May 20, 2015 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: To fight for Israel on the international stage is also to fight for the values of democracy, freedom of speech and expression, and civilized social values everywhere. Unfortunately, the … Continue reading
Our CAMERA group met with Colonel Richard Kemp this afternoon and discussed the recent Gaza War, his very positive impressions of IDF conduct in the conflict (“extremely moral and ethical”), the UN Fact Finding Commission (now minus William Schabas) and … Continue reading
Brigitte Gabriel rails against Global anti-Semitism at UN conference Sept 8, 2014 Bill Maher Battles Charlie Rose on Why Islam is More Dangerous than Other Religions “Hamas” by Ari Lesser, the Jewish rapper Reggae musician. Lesser reaches out to college students with … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Richard Kemp May 21, 2014 The British government should deny its enemies the opportunities for exploitation presented by the International Criminal Court and withdraw now from the process. Any other course would represent an unprecedented and historic betrayal. … Continue reading