Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Oslo Accords
In response to communication from CAMERA, MSNBC concurred that a correction was necessary on both points
CAMERA BLOG MSNBC Corrects on Settlements, Oslo Accords October 4, 2020 CAMERA’s Israel office Friday (Oct. 2) prompted corrections at MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” after a broadcast contained basic factual errors concerning the construction of Israeli settlements in the West Bank … Continue reading
“When you read the Trump plan closely, you realize it is a mirror image of the Oslo Accords. Rather than Israel being required to prove its good will, the Palestinians are required to prove their commitment to peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Oslo blood libel is over by Caroline Glick January 31, 2020 When Israel embarked on the Oslo peace process it accepted Oslo’s foundational assumption that Israel is to blame for the Palestinian war … Continue reading
It wasn’t until after Oslo, when “peace” broke out, that the bodies of murdered Israelis began piling up
GATESTONE The Grim Cost of the “Oslo War” by Guy Millière September 14, 2018 …Terror attacks against Israelis attacks during this “peace” grew even more bloody and more profuse, and soon were being perpetrated at a frantic pace. Some deliberately targeted … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Poll: Majority of Palestinians want Trump to stay out of peace process by Adam Rasgon December 14, 2016 A majority of Palestinians, 53%, want US President-elect Donald Trump to stay out of the peace process, a public opinion … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading
Bassam Tawil: “Unfortunately, the Israelis already know that so far, at least, Palestinian promises are not worth an old shoe”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Save Us from the Good-Hearted Westerners! by Bassam Tawil January 1, 2016 What can be done with these Americans and Europeans? They always seem pining for a dialogue between the Israelis and the Palestinians that would end in … Continue reading
BOSTON GLOBE Would Rabin have pulled the plug on a ‘peace process’ that failed? by Jeff Jacoby October 22, 2015 …Oslo was a disaster from the outset, arguably the worst self-inflicted wound in Israel’s history. By 1995, it was widely … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Ending the Oslo paradigm by Mordechai Nisan October 6, 2015 …The reality to be faced is one of interminable warfare between Israel and the Palestinians – because what the Palestinians want Israel will not give, and what Israel … Continue reading