Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
Tag Archives: Oslo Accords
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Poll: Majority of Palestinians want Trump to stay out of peace process by Adam Rasgon December 14, 2016 A majority of Palestinians, 53%, want US President-elect Donald Trump to stay out of the peace process, a public opinion … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading
Bassam Tawil: “Unfortunately, the Israelis already know that so far, at least, Palestinian promises are not worth an old shoe”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Save Us from the Good-Hearted Westerners! by Bassam Tawil January 1, 2016 What can be done with these Americans and Europeans? They always seem pining for a dialogue between the Israelis and the Palestinians that would end in … Continue reading
BOSTON GLOBE Would Rabin have pulled the plug on a ‘peace process’ that failed? by Jeff Jacoby October 22, 2015 …Oslo was a disaster from the outset, arguably the worst self-inflicted wound in Israel’s history. By 1995, it was widely … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Ending the Oslo paradigm by Mordechai Nisan October 6, 2015 …The reality to be faced is one of interminable warfare between Israel and the Palestinians – because what the Palestinians want Israel will not give, and what Israel … Continue reading