Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- United Hatzalah video viewed 22.5 million times in one week: "I don’t think any Jewish non-profit organization has received this much exposure in such a short time before"
- Take back the quad to fight #BDS
- #LongIsland #Synagogue installing metal detector as well as double-door “mantrap” vestibule
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "In order to reclaim those liberal and progressive causes, liberal American Jews must force a total rejection of the anti-Zionism and anti-Zionists within the political left"
Tag Archives: Oslo Accords
It wasn’t until after Oslo, when “peace” broke out, that the bodies of murdered Israelis began piling up
GATESTONE The Grim Cost of the “Oslo War” by Guy Millière September 14, 2018 …Terror attacks against Israelis attacks during this “peace” grew even more bloody and more profuse, and soon were being perpetrated at a frantic pace. Some deliberately targeted … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Poll: Majority of Palestinians want Trump to stay out of peace process by Adam Rasgon December 14, 2016 A majority of Palestinians, 53%, want US President-elect Donald Trump to stay out of the peace process, a public opinion … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading
Bassam Tawil: “Unfortunately, the Israelis already know that so far, at least, Palestinian promises are not worth an old shoe”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Save Us from the Good-Hearted Westerners! by Bassam Tawil January 1, 2016 What can be done with these Americans and Europeans? They always seem pining for a dialogue between the Israelis and the Palestinians that would end in … Continue reading
BOSTON GLOBE Would Rabin have pulled the plug on a ‘peace process’ that failed? by Jeff Jacoby October 22, 2015 …Oslo was a disaster from the outset, arguably the worst self-inflicted wound in Israel’s history. By 1995, it was widely … Continue reading