Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
Tag Archives: Oslo Accords
“When you read the Trump plan closely, you realize it is a mirror image of the Oslo Accords. Rather than Israel being required to prove its good will, the Palestinians are required to prove their commitment to peace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Oslo blood libel is over by Caroline Glick January 31, 2020 When Israel embarked on the Oslo peace process it accepted Oslo’s foundational assumption that Israel is to blame for the Palestinian war … Continue reading
It wasn’t until after Oslo, when “peace” broke out, that the bodies of murdered Israelis began piling up
GATESTONE The Grim Cost of the “Oslo War” by Guy Millière September 14, 2018 …Terror attacks against Israelis attacks during this “peace” grew even more bloody and more profuse, and soon were being perpetrated at a frantic pace. Some deliberately targeted … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Poll: Majority of Palestinians want Trump to stay out of peace process by Adam Rasgon December 14, 2016 A majority of Palestinians, 53%, want US President-elect Donald Trump to stay out of the peace process, a public opinion … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading
Bassam Tawil: “Unfortunately, the Israelis already know that so far, at least, Palestinian promises are not worth an old shoe”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Save Us from the Good-Hearted Westerners! by Bassam Tawil January 1, 2016 What can be done with these Americans and Europeans? They always seem pining for a dialogue between the Israelis and the Palestinians that would end in … Continue reading
BOSTON GLOBE Would Rabin have pulled the plug on a ‘peace process’ that failed? by Jeff Jacoby October 22, 2015 …Oslo was a disaster from the outset, arguably the worst self-inflicted wound in Israel’s history. By 1995, it was widely … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Ending the Oslo paradigm by Mordechai Nisan October 6, 2015 …The reality to be faced is one of interminable warfare between Israel and the Palestinians – because what the Palestinians want Israel will not give, and what Israel … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Time to Deport the PLO from Israel by Daniel Greenfield October 2, 2015 …The PLO repeatedly violated that agreement by waging war against Israel. Its leaders, Arafat and Abbas, made a mockery of the negotiations. They sabotaged … Continue reading