Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Eugene Kontorovich
“The US Embassy in Jerusalem already provides consular services to the Palestinians. Why do they need an independent consulate in the same city?”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Why the US really wants a Palestinian consulate in J’lem by Prof. Eugene Kontorovich October 7, 2021 The Biden administration is trying to partially undo one of Israel’s greatest diplomatic achievements of recent decades … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Almost Nothing You’ve Heard About Evictions in Jerusalem Is True by Avi Bell and Eugene Kontorovich May 14, 2021 3:10 pm ET Hamas never needs a special occasion to bombard Israel with rockets. Yet the progressive narrative … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN Moroccan Envoy Marks Hanukkah With Israel by Benny Avni December 18, 2020 As the Moroccan ambassador to the United Nations, Omar Hilale, lit candles Thursday alongside his Israeli counterpart, Gilad Erdan, some in Washington tsk-tsk’d about the … Continue reading
“In San Remo, the League of Nations decided to turn much of the former Ottoman Empire into new nation-states: Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Jordan all emerged from this process, along with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST 100 years since San Remo, when Israel became a sovereignty by Eugene Kontorovich April 30, 2020 The 1920 international conference in San Remo, Italy, is finally getting some of the attention it deserves. That conference created Mandatory Palestine … Continue reading
“United States has never joined the ICC and does not recognize its authority over American citizens, saying it poses a threat to national sovereignty”
MILITARY.COM ICC Judges Turn Down Request for Afghanistan War Crimes Probe by AFP April 13, 2019 Judges at the International Criminal Court Friday turned down a request to open a war crimes probe in Afghanistan, a week after Washington revoked … Continue reading
THE TOWER Congressional Committee Unanimously Passes Bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott by Staff June 29, 2018 The influential House Foreign Affairs Committee unanimously passed the bipartisan Israel Anti-Boycott Act sending it to the full House of Representatives for a vote, The Jerusalem Post reported Thursday. The bill would … Continue reading
THE TOWER Legal Expert: Anti-Israel Boycott Act Targets Discrimination, Not Free Speech by Staff August 3, 2017 The Anti-Israel Boycott Act currently being debated in the Senate is an anti-discrimination legislation that does not restrict free speech, in contradiction to critics’ … Continue reading
UN General Assembly resolutions “employ term “grave” to describe Israel’s actions 513 times, as opposed to 14 total for all the other conflicts, which involve the full gamut of human-rights abuses, including allegations of ethnic cleansing and torture”
WALL STREET JOURNAL At the U.N., Only Israel Is an ‘Occupying Power’ by Eugene Kontorovich and Penny Grunseid September 13, 2016 …Our research shows that the U.N. uses an entirely different rhetoric and set of legal concepts when dealing with … Continue reading