Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: National Security Agency
“When Brennan rants about the dangers of strongman Vladimir Putin targeting our elections and subverting our democratic process, does he not catch at least a glimpse of his own reflection?”
NEW YORK POST How Team Obama tried to hack the election By Paul Sperry May 26, 2017 New revelations have surfaced that the Obama administration abused intelligence during the election by launching a massive domestic-spy campaign that included snooping on … Continue reading
THE INTERCEPT Spies In The Sky by Cora Currier and Henrik Moltke January 28, 2016 American and British intelligence secretly tapped into live video feeds from Israeli drones and fighter jets, monitoring military operations in Gaza, watching for a potential strike … Continue reading
National Security Agency’s targeting of Israeli leaders also swept up the content of private conversations with U.S. lawmakers
WALL STREET JOURNAL U.S. Spy Net on Israel Snares Congress by Adam Entous and Danny Yadron December 29, 2015 President Barack Obama announced two years ago he would curtail eavesdropping on friendly heads of state after the world learned the … Continue reading