Most Clicked This Week
- Bernard Lewis (1916-2018): "He’s been Bibi’s confidant and Edward Said’s nemesis (of whom he said, “It’s hard to know where ignorance ends and deceit begins”), but mostly, he’s been the voice of clarity in a region of distorted facts and fabrications"
- Israeli Air Force: “We are flying the #F-35 all over the Middle East" [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger"
- "Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Ask yourself how many Middle East nations have organizations that put together Arab and Jewish runners ?
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Linda Sarsours Lies are revealed in Gaza Conflict [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Sudan
The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for “an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps” [VIDEO]
BBC NEWS The holiday village run by spies by Raffi Berg April 19, 2018 …”Arous on the Red Sea, a wonderful world apart,” the glossy brochure says, pronouncing it “the diving and desert recreation centre of Sudan”. Illustrated with pictures … Continue reading
“Israel’s policy is legal and justified. Citizens’ well-being must come before that of illegal immigrants”
JERUSALEM INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Israel is not deporting refugees by Dr Emmanuel Navon February 3, 2018 Israel’s decision to expel illegal immigrants (and to redirect some of them to third countries) has aroused fierce criticism both in Israel and … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Natan Sharansky August 15, 2014 The pictures of destruction and mourning in Gaza that have filled media around the world for the past several weeks have been very painful and sad to view. One would be hard-pressed … Continue reading
THE GUARDIAN by Mark Tran July 24, 2014 Meriam Ibrahim, a Christian Sudanese woman spared a death sentence for apostasy after an international outcry, has arrived in Italy. Italian television showed the 27-year-old leaving the aircraft at Ciampino airport in … Continue reading