Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Sudan
Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli planes can use Omani, Sudanese airspace, Netanyahu says by Raphael Ahren December 10, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said Israeli planes can fly over Sudan and Oman, adding that he is working on getting … Continue reading
The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for “an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps” [VIDEO]
BBC NEWS The holiday village run by spies by Raffi Berg April 19, 2018 …”Arous on the Red Sea, a wonderful world apart,” the glossy brochure says, pronouncing it “the diving and desert recreation centre of Sudan”. Illustrated with pictures … Continue reading
“Israel’s policy is legal and justified. Citizens’ well-being must come before that of illegal immigrants”
JERUSALEM INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Israel is not deporting refugees by Dr Emmanuel Navon February 3, 2018 Israel’s decision to expel illegal immigrants (and to redirect some of them to third countries) has aroused fierce criticism both in Israel and … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Natan Sharansky August 15, 2014 The pictures of destruction and mourning in Gaza that have filled media around the world for the past several weeks have been very painful and sad to view. One would be hard-pressed … Continue reading