Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Sudan
Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli planes can use Omani, Sudanese airspace, Netanyahu says by Raphael Ahren December 10, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said Israeli planes can fly over Sudan and Oman, adding that he is working on getting … Continue reading
The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for “an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps” [VIDEO]
BBC NEWS The holiday village run by spies by Raffi Berg April 19, 2018 …”Arous on the Red Sea, a wonderful world apart,” the glossy brochure says, pronouncing it “the diving and desert recreation centre of Sudan”. Illustrated with pictures … Continue reading
“Israel’s policy is legal and justified. Citizens’ well-being must come before that of illegal immigrants”
JERUSALEM INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Israel is not deporting refugees by Dr Emmanuel Navon February 3, 2018 Israel’s decision to expel illegal immigrants (and to redirect some of them to third countries) has aroused fierce criticism both in Israel and … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Natan Sharansky August 15, 2014 The pictures of destruction and mourning in Gaza that have filled media around the world for the past several weeks have been very painful and sad to view. One would be hard-pressed … Continue reading