Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Justus Rosenberg
“As a teenager, he helped provide safe passage to artists and intellectuals out of Vichy France. He went on to teach literature at Bard College for six decades”
NEW YORK TIMES Justus Rosenberg, Beloved Professor With a Heroic Past, Dies at 100 by Alex Vadukul November 17, 2021 For nearly 60 years, Justus Rosenberg was a beloved literature professor at Bard College. Clad in his familiar tweed jacket, … Continue reading