Most Clicked This Week
- Radical Islam: "The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that"
- Bibi speaks to the first national virtual FIDF gala: “The great transformation of our people’s history took place when the Jewish people restored the capacity to defend ourselves by ourselves"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "As the High Holidays approach in the midst of an ongoing pandemic, synagogues rethink their offerings"
- Can someone criticize George Soros without being a Jew-hater?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Somalis
“A massive daycare fraud in America’s most welcoming state raises questions about the limits of assimilation”
CITY JOURNAL Mogadishu, Minnesota by Scott W. Johnson May 21, 2018 When it was noted that the carry-on bags of multiple airline passengers traveling from Minneapolis to Somalia contained millions of dollars in cash, on a regular basis, law enforcement … Continue reading