Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: The Forward
BDS Lies: “There are many countries and movements throughout the world that treat women as second-class citizens…but Israel is not among them”
THE TOWER Why Did The Forward Give a Platform to an Anti-Zionist, Terror Sympathizer? by Julie Lenarz December 1, 2017 Let’s play a game for a moment. Write down individuals least qualified to share their views on Zionism, the belief … Continue reading
“Those who are shocked that a Jewish publication would engage in such appalling racial stereotyping and bigotry should not be”
CAMERA Jewish Journalism: Focus on The Forward by Ricki Hollander November 15, 2017 A firestorm of protest recently erupted over an article that ascribed sexual assaults on women by Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein to the perpetrator’s Jewishness, invoking the type … Continue reading
JNS Publication of pro-terrorist ad in The Forward raises eyebrows in Jewish media world by Rafael Medoff June 8, 2017 The decision by the Jewish weekly newspaper The Forward to publish a paid advertisement supporting imprisoned Palestinian terrorist Marwan Barghouti … Continue reading