Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
Tag Archives: Obama
JERUSALEM POST I stand by my critique of ADL’s Jonathan Greenblatt by Isi Leibler May 25, 2016 Jonathan Greenblatt’s response (click here for link) to my criticism of his embrace of J Street, alleging that I distorted his message, is disingenuous … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why the Left Hates Jews by Kevin D. Williamson April 29, 2016 …For those who learned at the feet of that old fraud Edward Said, the Jews are the colonialists, the European modernists inflicting capitalism and technology upon … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Obama Administration Moves to Restore Funding for Anti-Israel U.N. Organization by Adam Kredo December 14, 2015 The Obama administration is waging a quiet effort on Capitol Hill to restore U.S. taxpayer funding for a United Nations organization that … Continue reading