Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
Tag Archives: Obama
JERUSALEM POST I stand by my critique of ADL’s Jonathan Greenblatt by Isi Leibler May 25, 2016 Jonathan Greenblatt’s response (click here for link) to my criticism of his embrace of J Street, alleging that I distorted his message, is disingenuous … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Why the Left Hates Jews by Kevin D. Williamson April 29, 2016 …For those who learned at the feet of that old fraud Edward Said, the Jews are the colonialists, the European modernists inflicting capitalism and technology upon … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Obama Administration Moves to Restore Funding for Anti-Israel U.N. Organization by Adam Kredo December 14, 2015 The Obama administration is waging a quiet effort on Capitol Hill to restore U.S. taxpayer funding for a United Nations organization that … Continue reading