Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Lessons from Argentina: "Buenos Aires is a European city encircled by a country that remains very Third World"
- “A fellow flier who witnessed the tumult said he overheard a steward utter “those retarded Jews” in conversation with a female flight attendant before the plane took off”
- "In the Israeli view, no peacemaker can bring the two sides together because there aren’t just two sides. There are many, many sides"
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
Tag Archives: Havat Gilad
“Hundreds participate in funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, who was murdered Tuesday night near the Havat Gilad farm”
ARUTZ SHEVA Funeral of Samaria terror victim Rabbi Raziel Shevach by Yoni Kempinski January 10, 2018 The funeral of Rabbi Raziel Shevach, the victim of Tuesday night’s shooting attack in Samaria, is currently taking place in Samaria’s Havat Gilad. Rabbi Shevach, … Continue reading